Conor carrying Ronda's purse after Khabib beating

PeterJansen -
RiketyRik -

You need to take a break from the internet.  Go out and do something doesn’t revolve around hating on another person.   Your obsession is unhealthy.  

What? I love Conor. I'm just dissapointed with how bad he turned out as a fighter.

gtfo

Yeah he should've stuck to plumbing

Meh another flyingoctofag shit post about Conor. How original.

StrikingMMA -
PeterJansen - 
RiketyRik -
PeterJansen -
RiketyRik -

You need to take a break from the internet.  Go out and do something doesn’t revolve around hating on another person.   Your obsession is unhealthy.  

What? I love Conor. I'm just dissapointed with how bad he turned out as a fighter.

gtfo

Ok you love him.  Go out and do something that doesn’t revolve around a fighter you love.  Your obsession is unhealthy.  

And I’m pretty sure you’ve managed to fool everyone on here in regards to your love of Conor.  Good job?

I have so much love in my heart. So much love.

The timing and technique of that monkey’s kick are remarkable. He totally set the kid up with the trash he pretended to toss away. Candidate for finish of the year. 

OP is homosexual 

In

Can we ban OP? He is so annoying 

Fight fans are the best in all of sports.  Good fight fans on boxing, mma and other combat sports are the most knowledgeable on average bar none. Fight fans are also the worst. Fighting sports take the most courage and sacrifice and the stakes of one contest are much greater than in any other sport.  Yet when a fighter loses,  he will inevitably be mocked,  taunted and dismissed as being 'exposed '. I fucking hate it honestly.  

wtf

PeterJansen - 
RiketyRik -

gtfo

he gets beat by a guy thats undefeated while claiming belts in 2 divisions. loses 2 fights in the last 9 years out of 19,one on last min notice vs diaz who outweighs him by 20lbs then defeats him, becomes overnight multi- millionaire-richest fighter ever in the UFC and yet, here you are talkin shit…

go read its not the critic who counts by theodore roosevelt

badboyhere -
PeterJansen - 
RiketyRik -

gtfo

he gets beat by a guy thats undefeated while claiming belts in 2 divisions. loses 2 fights in the last 9 years out of 19,one on last min notice vs diaz who outweighs him by 20lbs then defeats him, becomes overnight multi- millionaire-richest fighter ever in the UFC and yet, here you are talkin shit…

go read its not the critic who counts by theodore roosevelt

Sounds more like you’re angling to be his side ass.