Conor carrying Ronda's purse after Khabib beating

This is the meme going around now

Conor is calling out fighters and then backing out to keep his name in the news, like he did with Cerrone, who was pissed off about it, but he has no intention of fighting.

The Khabib mauling retired him.

This is his silent way of carrying his purse over his face at the airport. The rest of the MMA world passed him by. All he has is beatings waiting for him so he wants out.

https://imgflip.com/i/2vq1p7

The amount of faggotry that comes from OP is impressive, at least.

flying octofaggot is so sad the rape story didnt go far

You need to take a break from the internet.  Go out and do something doesn’t revolve around hating on another person.   Your obsession is unhealthy.  

RiketyRik -

You need to take a break from the internet.  Go out and do something doesn’t revolve around hating on another person.   Your obsession is unhealthy.  

What? I love Conor. I'm just dissapointed with how bad he turned out as a fighter.

gtfo

Wasn't it a pillow?

PeterJansen -
RiketyRik -

What? I love Conor. I'm just dissapointed with how bad he turned out as a fighter.

gtfo

Ok you love him.  Go out and do something that doesn’t revolve around a fighter you love.  Your obsession is unhealthy.  

And I’m pretty sure you’ve managed to fool everyone on here in regards to your love of Conor.  Good job?

Thrill Hammer -

Wasn't it a pillow?

Yeah, I really blew it with that one.

RiketyRik -
PeterJansen -
RiketyRik -

gtfo

Ok you love him.  Go out and do something that doesn’t revolve around a fighter you love.  Your obsession is unhealthy.  

And I’m pretty sure you’ve managed to fool everyone on here in regards to your love of Conor.  Good job?

I have so much love in my heart. So much love.

PeterJansen - 
RiketyRik -
PeterJansen -
RiketyRik -

gtfo

I have so much love in my heart. So much love.

I'm offended.

#Ihavefeelingstoo 

I don't understand what you mean op