Conor confirms return…. and nobody gives a shit

Who even cares about that shit?

Worse than Manny vs Floyd. Talk so long and pull the trigger 8 years too late and is a garbage fight.

3 Likes

He hasn’t won a fight with a credible opponent since Eddie Alvarez in 2016. And then him and Dana are doing the “I’m fighting again.”, “No he’s not” routine for the last couple of years.

People are fed up. They’re in “Fight of Go away” mode with Conor now.

3 Likes

Who cares? Not me and not most hardcore fans but you know how it goes, the casuals will be all over it.

1 Like

They can’t recreate what once was with Conor so all they can do is squeeze every last drop out of him before he retires.

2 Likes

They just need create a new Conor. Teach this new 170 lb Irish kid how to be clever/arrogant rather than douchey/arrogant.

1 Like

This is the truth.

Are you talking about the cuck? See, you know who i meant. No chance.

Dude should have been fed to the wolves early on. No world tours for him to try to get under people’s skin, no fast track to a title shot, made him come up legit and we would never have to hear about this guy

It’s going to be the same with paddy as well

3 Likes

Nah, Conor can/could fight top level guys + his insane mind. Paddy ain’t got none of that, just a decent level fighter who’s cashed in on the YouTube generation. Even if he was fast tracked he ain’t winning the gold.

When his movie is yesterday’s news… so in a few days… Conor met actually take a fight. Question is… it being 7 years since a credible win. Can they really find someone he can beat? Maybe Nate at 185… even that’s 50/50

“Where you at, McNuggets?”

2 Likes

Tony-Conor makes too much sense

2 Likes

The UFC got rid of USADA for Conor and I still doubt he can stay clean long enough to get a fight booked.

1 Like

There’s no upside for Conor to fight Ferguson, he’s the worst fighter in the UFC currently, if Conor doesn’t look good or he loses his stock will drop off to nothing. If he wins he beats a guy on the longest losing streak in UFC history.

He’s likely not fighting anyone. Game Over. Adios Conor McGregor.

1 Like

I refuse to believe he’s coming back till the cage door locks.

3 Likes

No ones ever retired forever. He may box some YouTuber instead of real mma though… if he has the sense to know the sport passed him by. But whether urs now or a couple years when his last diehard supporter doesn’t give a shit. I bet he’ll fight then.
If he’s still alive that is. He doesn’t look well

Conor needs to go to rehab that’s the only place he should go.

1 Like

Strickland is more compelling than McGregor. And more genuine.

1 Like

Conor McDougal needs to lay off the coke

1 Like

Tired Baby GIF