Conor confirms return…. and nobody gives a shit

Starts explaining at 6:42

2 Likes

I posted it a few hrs ago in another thread about Dana-Conor

1 Like

1 Like

Let’s got Mike

4 Likes

I’d love to see him get beat down but until he has a fight signed don’t care. He’s cried wolf way too many times.

7 Likes

1 Like

How long before he gets a facelift

2 Likes

It’s obvious that you under estimate the Irish fans in Ireland.

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

2 Likes

Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island
If we finally get a return to the cage it’ll be great. Whatever anyone’s opinion of him, whether he has any relevance to snobby fans or haters, he’s never in a boring fight. Win or lose, it’ll be entertaining, especially if it’s against Chandler who also never has boring fights.

4 Likes

no one believes it

1 Like

Walk Out Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

1 Like

Over 4 years since his last win.
And his only win in 7 1/2 years was over Cerrone who never won a fight after Conor.
He’s about as relevant as Oleg Taktarov in this young and fast evolving sport.
Amazing to me that the media still talks about Conor so much. They obviously think people care. But at some point they gotta let him go

4 Likes

Of course Conor is talking about wanting to fight Diaz this fall.

Its all been so predictable ever since he walked away double champ and went an boxed Floyd. As soon as he did that you just knew that was about it.

Sure we all knew he would beat washed Cowboy but he was not going to upset Khabib or Dustin.

Conor never would have smoked Eddie if he didn’t get gifted a special treatment title fight after Diaz choked him out. A lot of people thought that second fight was a draw.

A lot of LW’s would have loved to fight Eddie for that title if they got to skip over Khabib, Tony and RDA after they lost to Diaz.

They been dragging this Conor vs Nate 3 fight out for eight years now. You just knew it would go like that.

4 Likes

How long until Dana comes out and unconfirms it? How many times has this happened already? Conor says “I’m fighting soon.” only for Dana to quickly say “No he’s not”.

If these clowns really think this is building hype and interest in his fight then they need to guess again.

1 Like

If he KOes chandler and then in December fights Nate, would end up in a great position for negotiations

Or fight in summer is just for articles and too add some hype to his movie

Even the Irish fans are turning in him

1 Like

He’s the biggest draw the ufc has but his return is not very anticipated