Conor doesn't land a punch.

BreakALegAndy! -
NBKfanforlife -
Ragingshaneistheanswer - Ok, now that i got you faggots all corralled up. Your last chance to back up the shit talking, i got floyd on Saturday. Who's going to take conor Saturday?? Loser leaves the ug forever. Should be an easy bet to make since the ug has so much faith in conor. Who has the stones?? Ric flair faggot, nbkfaggotfan???? Make your presence known cocksuckers!

Suck a dick, fagboy.  Floyd has been the favorite since day one.  It's his sport but Conor is a winner just for getting the fight. Do I support him and want him to win? Fucking right. I'm not gonna leave the UG either way.  

Why don't you just go back to the faggotground and give us a break from your shit posts and your board pollution? How about that ? 

Carlos Condit is retired, get the fuck out 

Who da fook is this faggot? ^

Mustard Tiger -

Raging Shane is dumb lol

This

Boom, told ya. Woooo!! Rick flair in this bitch:):):slight_smile: conor quit like i told you he would. We are all laughing and having good time. Show me the money. This one’s for you nef!!! Also to my uncle Charles, and im gonna miss everybody.

Ragingshaneistheanswer - Boom, told ya. Woooo!! Rick flair in this bitch:):):) conor quit like i told you he would. We are all laughing and having good time. Show me the money. This one's for you nef!!!! Also to my uncle Charles, and im gonna miss everybody.
he landed a punch tho
Ragingshaneistheanswer - Boom, told ya. Woooo!! Rick flair in this bitch:):):) conor quit like i told you he would. We are all laughing and having good time. Show me the money. This one's for you nef!!!! Also to my uncle Charles, and im gonna miss everybody.

Get off this forum you loser! You made a bet & lost so piss off

You best get the fuck outta here 

Ragingshaneisthewelcher.