Conor doesn't land a punch.

Ok, now that i got you faggots all corralled up. Your last chance to back up the shit talking. The bet is who will WIN Saturday.

i got floyd winning on Saturday.Who’s going to take conor Saturday?? Loser leaves the ug forever. Should be an easy bet to make since the ug has so much faith in conor. Who has the stones?? Ric flair faggot, nbkfaggotfan??? Make your presence known cocksuckers!

Btw i know nbkfaggot wont do it,guy is clueless when it comes to mma. Someday you will move out of your moms basement, im sure of it. Guys a coward too.

The bet is Conor won’t land a punch?

Bet accepted, as soon as Conor lands a punch you can see yourself out. 

Lol @ thread backfire.

StankieEdgar - The bet is Conor won't land a punch?
This is how i understand it.
Ragingshaneistheanswer - Ok, now that i got you faggots all corralled up. Your last chance to back up the shit talking, i got floyd on Saturday. Who's going to take conor Saturday?? Loser leaves the ug forever. Should be an easy bet to make since the ug has so much faith in conor. Who has the stones?? Ric flair faggot, nbkfaggotfan???? Make your presence known cocksuckers!

Suck a dick, fagboy.  Floyd has been the favorite since day one.  It's his sport but Conor is a winner just for getting the fight. Do I support him and want him to win? Fucking right. I'm not gonna leave the UG either way.  

Why don't you just go back to the faggotground and give us a break from your shit posts and your board pollution? How about that ? 

thetouchofdeath -
This is how i understand it.

Then it is done. Demolition Man has taken the bet. 

Don’t welch, OP. I’m predicting 10 seconds until Conor lands one on Floyd’s peanut head. 

I knew you girls wouldn’t bet. Bunch of big talking fucking losers. Lol your faith in conor is gone all of a sudden.

Bet that im fucking your mom this weekend, facial.
Demolition Man -

Scared

Raging Shane is dumb lol

Ragingshaneistheanswer -
Demolition Man -

Scared
You welching?

RIP FLOYD

Ragingshaneistheanswer -
Demolition Man -

Scared

I'll bet

Ragingshaneistheanswer -
Demolition Man -

Scared

The fuck you mean? The bet is on. Conor to land one punch, loser leaves town. 

Demolition Man -
Ragingshaneistheanswer -
Demolition Man -

Scared

The fuck you mean? The bet is on. Conor to land one punch, loser leaves town. 

Yup.

OP is tucking already. He scared. 

This guy is one of 4 alternate accounts.

If Conor lands so much as a glancing jab it will be an embarrassment for Floyd. An all time great versus a sub novice?

Ragingshaneistheanswer - Ok, now that i got you faggots all corralled up. Your last chance to back up the shit talking. The bet is who will WIN Saturday.

i got floyd winning on Saturday.Who’s going to take conor Saturday?? Loser leaves the ug forever. Should be an easy bet to make since the ug has so much faith in conor. Who has the stones?? Ric flair faggot, nbkfaggotfan??? Make your presence known cocksuckers!

Btw i know nbkfaggot wont do it,guy is clueless when it comes to mma. Someday you will move out of your moms basement, im sure of it. Guys a coward too.

I’ll take your bet OP. Shit why not?

Now i do not believe conor will win. I 99.99% believe he will lose, but there’s still that 0.001 percent chance he will win. I love the UG/OG but i damn near guarantee no one will take the bet. So I’m stepping up and accepting the bet.

SurgicalGloves - This guy is one of 4 alternate accounts.

Yeah I've noticed him & some other shitty poster usually always post in the same threads with the same shitty types of posts and also have almost a similar join date/post count.

They're shit