Conor doubling down by fighting Diaz

Lol at beating Nate to become the best ever. He's not even the best ever in the weightclass where he is the champion

Bingo'd by Bisping -
colubrid1 - 
Bingo'd by Bisping - 
colubrid1 - I am telling you Nate is no easy revenge and test for Conor.

If ...IF he pulls out a win he deserves all the recognition as being the best ever.

Anyone have an argument with that opinion?

Yes... with this part: "all the recognition as being the best ever."

Going 1-1 with a guy doesn't make you the best ever.

yeah I know. Diaz sucks! right?

Listen, it is all about the weight class now. If Conor is in that fight at 165 and Nate is enourmosly skilled in both standup and BJJ and the bigger man.. well do the math.

If Conor wins it means he went 1-1 with Nate. Nothing about that says best ever. Best ever even over guys like GSP and Fedor? Think about what you are saying.
GSP was subbed by Hughes and KO'd by Serra. Fedor was subbed by Werdum and has had his ass kicked by Hendo and Bigfoot.
You are on crack if you think that McGregor doesn't have a chance to be considered like they are.
He has to beat Nate and dominate the smaller men and he will have done as much as those guys.
He is a long way from it but he has a chance. Phone Post 3.0

MCFreaks -
Bingo'd by Bisping -
colubrid1 - 
Bingo'd by Bisping - 

If ...IF he pulls out a win he deserves all the recognition as being the best ever.

Listen, it is all about the weight class now. If Conor is in that fight at 165 and Nate is enourmosly skilled in both standup and BJJ and the bigger man.. well do the math.

If Conor wins it means he went 1-1 with Nate. Nothing about that says best ever. Best ever even over guys like GSP and Fedor? Think about what you are saying.
GSP was subbed by Hughes and KO'd by Serra. Fedor was subbed by Werdum and has had his ass kicked by Hendo and Bigfoot.
You are on crack if you think that McGregor doesn't have a chance to be considered like they are.
He has to beat Nate and dominate the smaller men and he will have done as much as those guys.
One way for him to do it would be to stop holding up a division, defend his belt, fight Edgar and stop cherry picking opponents that stylistically match up well for him. Phone Post 3.0

colubrid1 - I am telling you Nate is no easy revenge and test for Conor.

when did you buy your acct here ? Welcome Phone Post 3.0

If Nate was smart he'd let it go to a decision for that trilogy Phone Post 3.0

Barbrados_Slim -
MCFreaks -
Bingo'd by Bisping -
colubrid1 - 
Bingo'd by Bisping - 

One way for him to do it would be to stop holding up a division, defend his belt, fight Edgar and stop cherry picking opponents that stylistically match up well for him. Phone Post 3.0
Cherry picking would have been fighting Urijah Faber or poirier again when his opponents fell through. Not top five and top ten guys like mendes and Diaz. Phone Post 3.0

Searchinghappy - If Nate was smart he'd let it go to a decision for that trilogy Phone Post 3.0
Wouldn't be a trilogy. Conor goes for the LW belt if he beats Nate. That was the original plan and he still wants to do it I'm sure. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright - He's a fighter and it's a huge challenge. Good on him for accepting the challenge instead of going a different direction.

I understand your point, but I disagree. He should've cut his losses and realized there are weight classes for a reason. He worked so hard to get that belt and should've made his legacy there.

I think Conor is out in the weeds. I feel he really needs to beat diaz because of the humiliating defeat. I also think he really believes he can beat him with another go around. I think he will look better from some wise adjustments but i still think old nate will take it. Conor probably should have walked away from the rematch. Phone Post 3.0

MCFreaks - 
Bingo'd by Bisping -
colubrid1 - 
Bingo'd by Bisping - 

Conors actually got to do all those things before he can be in such great company at gsp and Fedor.
The difference is that those guys have done it.
To talk about what someone has to do to achieve that level of greatness is a moot point.
We could talk about IF Aldo beats Edgar then conor. Aldo, I believe can be spoken in the same company as GDP and Fedor along with Silva and mignty mouse because of what they have achieved.
The first thing conor needs to do is defend his belt.
Let's hold out for a year and see how well jes doing then.

Conor and Fertitta sat down and looked at lining up the best money making strategy for their cash cow. So they mapped out all the scenario's and outcomes of fight Diaz again and so they are doubling down on the Diaz fight as it has the most immediate impact IF HE WINS ....still good options if he loses but way bigger options if they win this bet!

Big money fight now with Nate made the most financial sense, has nothing to do with Conor obsessing with avenging this loss.

fightsfan - Conor and Fertitta sat down and looked at lining up the best money making strategy for their cash cow. So they mapped out all the scenario's and outcomes of fight Diaz again and so they are doubling down on the Diaz fight as it has the most immediate impact IF HE WINS ....still good options if he loses but way bigger options if they win this bet!

Big money fight now with Nate made the most financial sense, has nothing to do with Conor obsessing with avenging this loss.
thanks for the inside information Phone Post 3.0