Conor drunk on the TUF set?

Doesn’t look like he’s in the best shape to be coaching…

4 Likes

He is a weird drunk.

5 Likes

I feel bad for the fighters drafted to his team

22 Likes

Hey, they wanted an Irish TUF coach, they got one.

32 Likes

Dana shall reap what he sows as he chases ratings and maximum revenues.

11 Likes

3 fighters got cut so he can give spots to his own SBG crowd.

3 SBG clowns that won’t amount to shit in the UFC.

9 Likes

Embarrassing to get that drunk as a grown man no matter where you are

4 Likes

Big deal, George St Pierre brought in a guy to beat the shit out of the fighters Drunken Monkey kickboxing Style…

25 Likes

Same thing, you’re right

1 Like

That mother fucker was drunk in the ring, sharing his water bottle of booze with the fighters, and the drunker he got the harder he beat the shit out of them. And this will probably be the first season I’m watching since then compliments of Connor

9 Likes

I see where you’re coming from, but I doubt he makes a difference either way besides the circus atmosphere.

3 Likes

That guy was only there as a day or 2 as a guest coach.
Conor is the head coach
He should try to not look like a drunken drug addict for the extent of the taping at least.
We call that “decorum” in the real world.

7 Likes

Conor is fucked if they start testing for cocaine as well as PEDs.

He won’t fight chandler imo

15 Likes

Especially one in his spot. It’s not like his life is terrible or anything .

He has 2 fights left with UFC, my guess is he just wants to get them over and be a free agent.

3 Likes

He is going to finish his career as a fucking disgrace if he drinks piss in the lead up to this fight. Chandler is a savage and I hope he brings his A game

12 Likes

This pretty much kills any slight interest I had in watching Conor. Hopefully he still fights so I can bet on him to lose. Pretty easy money there.

5 Likes

Yeah it almost feels like if we watch this or support Conor at this point then we are enablers lol

5 Likes

He looked like he just got off a bender when he showed up to film…

2 Likes