Conor drunk on the TUF set?

This.

Chandler’s probably going to win that fight and it’s going to be brutal.

1 Like

Lol that would be pretty epic. They’re very yin/yang.

It just seems like Nick is the hero of people who hate the fake aspects of fighting. Brutally honest, open, vulnerable, tough as shit.

I definitely followed the arc a lot of Diaz fans did I think. Disliking him initially for talking shit, not being a “martial artist”, ect. But over time his honesty and realness won me over, such a refreshing departure from 99% of the people in this sport. A true hero of the outliers who liked MMA because they didn’t feel like they fit into the cultures of other sports.

Brock is the total opposite. Everything about him is an over the top farce. He looks like a dimwitted child’s sketch of GI Joe, comical dick tattoo, clearly on steroids, pro wrestling background…he’s essentially a fake fighter. It’s interesting to hear Paulson and Greg Nelson talk about how they realized what a front runner he was early on and cherry picked his training to help his confidence, because he crumbled too easily when faced with adversity.

Just seems like a bizarre pair of people to have as favorite fighters.

Not hating Vegito, just observing.

4 Likes

The rankings mean shit, the belts mean shit, might as well get the ratings…

You need ufc pass now to watch it now right?

Chael agrees. Or you ARE Chael?

1 Like

Youre cruisin for a bruison homeboy.

4 Likes

No way Brock was the worst at anything. He’s perfect :star_struck:

2 Likes

Now hes gonna go home and fuck his wife!

2 Likes

Chicken shit into chicken salad.

His fighters thought he was a goof and lost their respect

4 Likes

What show were you watching? Lol, they loved poppa Brock

3 Likes

You serious bro?? The fuck was this shit

5 Likes

I don’t know, I’m not a workout master like Brock. Maybe he’ll teach us

2 Likes

Conor is done, he’s made way too much money and is more interested in being a piece of shit celeb than being a fighter.

1 Like

If Dana was smart he’d bring Schaub to be the MMA coach, Dillon Danis the BJJ coach and Jake Paul the boxing coach for team Conor, people will tune in just to have something to hate each week.

1 Like

download (1)

1 Like

Dana brought Conor in so he could get trained up on restraining a drunk bitch without hitting them.

1 Like

Conor is fucked, he can’t control himself anymore and to save face they will cancel the show and have him enter rehab.

He will leave rehab and head straight back to Dublin where he will drink himself into an early grave or end up being shot in the temple with a Glock 9 mm by gangster clout chasers, like the Hutch crew and dumped in a ditch on the side of the road.

6 Likes

Drunken Master…

martial arts drank GIF by Shaw Brothers

2 Likes

Conor shows up to the TUF house…
Ecw One Night Stand Wwe GIF

6 Likes

Not the first time they’ve brought in an alcoholic with severe mental problems to boost ratings.

But this is the first time that it’s been the coach.

4 Likes