Conor flaked out on donation promise to Dustin Poirier's charity!

https://www.mmamania.com/2021/3/10/22323308/ufc-conor-mcgregor-doubled-his-net-worth-by-selling-proper-12-whiskey-mma

yeah, seems like him and Conorwinztherematch both disappeared.

I miss ConorWinsTheRematch

That guy was always guaranteed lols

It’s been three months. If you publicly make a pledge to donate to a charity to help the unfortunate while having a net worth upwards of 100m, and then flake (regardless of the reason) it’s shitty move. Beginning and end of sentence.

1 Like

Fucked up if true, hope Dustin sends him into retirement.

1 Like

Wow, Conor actually doubling down. What a POS

Yeh this was pretty bad - he admitted he didn’t send it

2 Likes

This is now becoming a story, trending on Twitter now. @Kirik @Chris

Dustin should demand proof of funds before he releases any documentation. For all one knows, the Notorious Conman will shop Dustin’s sensitive project details to raise the funds elsewhere since he doesn’t have that kind of money himself. Probably con some benefactors in saying Dustin’s project needs 1MM, pocket 500K for himself, give Dustin the “promised” 500K and pat himself on the back.

lol OK, he wants to know where the money’s going, what’s wrong with that? I vet every single charity I donate to, I think everyone who’s giving does. What stops Dustin from doing something shitty like printing 1,000,000 limited edition pictures of him KOing Conor for the “charity” and slandering him? This is a big money big name game, he’d be a fool to just hand over half a million without this process.

Big surprise. Welfare recieving trash, throws dolly, punches old man and now doesnt hold up his promise to donate to charity.

People like him should be hung

5 Likes

Hmm idk something isn’t sitting right with me on both sides. If I was Connor I wouldn’t fork over half a mill without knowing for sure where it’s going and if that bs with Dustin about already getting the 500k and just hyping the fight that’s pretty petty and slander. Either way none of us have any proof what’s actually going on and we never will. Just wait till one gets KO and all will be talking shit regardless

1 Like

Wolf tickets to sell the third fight

1 Like

There’s a quote from Conor in this thread confirming he didn’t pay it, but you focus on a tweet from some nobody on twitter who’s too stupid to understand Dustin’s wife was thanking Conor for the pledge ,not that the funds were received.

4 Likes

If Conor asked for an accounting of where that money would go and didnt receive it, I get it.

If he DID receive it, well what the fuck?

1 Like

Don’t forget when Ariel promised Alistair an iPad too.

4 Likes

Let me ask you this. We’re you in the same general area when they made the agreement/deal? Soo how do you know what happened if he did or didn’t get the money? Could all be BS to hype the fight? Or he could have already donated it and is just playing his games like Connor always does. Don’t try and correct me on something you don’t know about just like I don’t.

1 Like

Fook. What a coont…