Conor flaked out on donation promise to Dustin Poirier's charity!

Conor is a scumbag piece of trash Gypsy and a lot of us have seen it from day 1. He’s been horrible for the sport. He’s a terrible role model. Probably a rapist. A drunken asshole who assaults the elderly over butthurt feelings.

He’s a bad guy and it will end badly for him and I will chuckle if something bad doesn’t happen to me first.

3 Likes

That’s some A level trolling by Conor. I wonder if he’ll donate after knocking Dustin out in the 2nd rematch…

I ordered a bottle of it the weekend of that fight and still dont have it. They must be super back ordered

Connor is a complete piece of shit human being. How many times does he have to prove it until people accept it? Only a scumbag publicly boasts about a donation to charity, then doesn’t make the donation. Only a complete piece of shit, scumbag human being does that.

6 Likes

Indeed. 500K that is a LOT of cash. 5K or 10K would have been awesome too. But he had to go all out. He publicly committed to it, can’t back down now. Pay up!

1 Like

Look at the track record of both Dustin and his charity. You would need all of five minutes to “vet his charity”

There’s really no defending Conor here. He publicly said he would donate 500k to Dustin’s charity. I believe the money was to be spent on playground equipment in poor areas of Louisiana and Conor’s hometown in Ireland.

Seems to me like Conor wanted all the positive press before the fight, but after he got slept he had second thoughts.

Good on Poirier for bringing this to light.

5 Likes

What a terrible message that would send. Conor only donates to a charity he agreed to donate to on the condition that he wins. Are Conor fans capable of thinking?

How is making himself look like a piece of shit by not donating to a charity that he agreed to make a donation to playing mind games? Are Conor fans capable of thinking?

1 Like

500K isn’t exactly chump change not defending Conor but I’d want to see where my money is going, especially with the way most charities work.

1 Like

wow - and lol!

Is Conor drinking?..lol

It looks like Conor’s deliberately creating a feud to get fired up for the fight.

After the last couple of beatings he took having to do shit like this to get motivated is embarrassing.

1 Like

Bitch kicks are what defeated Conor…?

Conor - before last Dustin fight.

1 Like

Connor looking like he’s making excuses for both not fighting and not donating. I didn’t have a lot of respect for him before, but whatever was left has now gone.