Conor has made it really hard to like him or to root for him-----Trash comments after fight

Maybe a little lol
I know some people hate when chicks do that. I get both sides but I love to flaunt my wife’s tits and fat ass. Others are more conservative on that aspect which I get too. I’m just more on Dustin’s side or his wife’s side lol

It wasnt that she was flaunting her tits……it’s that she was clearly uncomfortable with how much of her tits she chose to expose

1 Like

I mean she would have know at home how it looked. Maybe someone asked her to cover up.

Do a search and no you will find Mick Foley commenting on it and Ben Askren chimed in about Conor

Press the down arrow icon below :arrow_down:

2 Likes

Conor is so washed he scrambled to come up with some trash talk to distract from getting his ass beat again and the best he could do is to repeat the vague stuff no one has been buying for the past few weeks

5 Likes

I hoped Conor would win but that was not a good look talking shit sitting on his ass.

4 Likes

It was panic. He wasnt prepared for the inevitable loss and couldnt even build legit heat on the injury. It’s sad really to see what he’s become

5 Likes

You conor haters are only ripping him cause he’s 1-4 in his last 5 and his only win in that span is over a man that lost 5 in a row!

8 Likes

Dustin won three minutes of one round against a dude with a broken ankle and acts likes he’s the next champ… Funny

3 Likes

Dustin will get smashed by Charles imo,
Beating conor in 2021 doesn’t mean
u are championship level

1 Like

You’re right but this is a thread about it being hard to root for Conor not Dustin :smiley:

1 Like
5 Likes

Apparently Conor told Dustin he was gonna kill him and did a gun motion to the head.

“He shouted at Poirier as he sat on the canvas and made a gun signal to his head.”

1 Like

“I have Narcissistic Personality Disorder and I am about to destroy my life in a binge of alcohol, cocaine, philandering and casual violence”.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Being from south Louisiana and know the family she is the farthest thing from a whore.
Did you cry when Conor lost again?
I would think you would get used to it.

9 Likes

He used to be funny, flow with it and believe in himself.

Now he’s just going through the motions of trying to sell a fight but has no belief, therefore it’s no longer humourous, just saying rude things hoping one sticks.

His whole get up was the fact he would embarrass the other fighter by making the whole world laugh at his mocks.

4 Likes

YEa while he was stuck down there, helpless and defeated and full of arrogance Dustin should have turned it right on, the womanising the assault on that old man the belittling of Khabib, his family and his religion and then what he said about his own wife.

While she stood there flipping him off and not a damned thing he could do about it in-front of the world except try to be more toxic and a shit loser.

Dustin should have ended it by saying come here and say that to my face bitch and dropped the mic.

3 Likes