Can somebody post Dustin’s wife’s big juicy titties?

Please?

I’d love disappoint her.

5 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

She had them covered up today with a lame ass jean jacket…she made it a point not to let those things loose

She didn’t want them to steal the show

7 Likes

DMs real but she probably just wanted to shit talk, Conor got stopped twice by Dusty why would she want the beta when she has the alpha

5 Likes

4D chess on Conor part

2 Likes

34D chess on Mrs Porier

50 Likes

Everyone knows she was going to talk shit about the charity but it’s a good Ole pro wrasslin angle and I’ll allow it

2 Likes

Wow. Pretty girl. Dusty did well for himself.

2 Likes

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor
Well done sir…lmmfao

7 Likes

I think its awesome that a woman stood over his beaten body and flipped him off.

Oh how the tables turn.

Can’t wait to see Conor get KO’d by a senior citizen in his own pub.

9 Likes

7 Likes

Dustin was oddly cold towards her after the fight. The women at my house noticed it. Rewatch if you think I’m wrong.

5 Likes

I think he was in the moment.

1 Like

That’s because women always want to make it about themselves, even when the situation has nothing to do with them.

5 Likes

She’s trashy af and Dustin seemed bitter after the win… and no he did not stop McGregor lmao. The doc did. Dustin is a lucky dude Conor was shredding him until the break.

4 Likes

I bet you are popular.

1 Like

The delusion fucktards here are the only reason I come back to this shit forum.

3 Likes

You are in every thread with this delusional clap trap. Serous question: are you the alt account of ConorWinsTheRematch.

8 Likes

Conor has not won a LW fight in 4 1/2 years. He is a 1-3 LW that will do fookin nuttin in the division. His foot was a balloon and now its a pretzel. Enjoy that Proper 12 breakfast. Conor is a scumbag.

9 Likes