Dustin is a fucking savage

Charles is a paper champ. Everyone knows this. Believe what you want to believe.

God knows with this company. I hope like hell they’re not that retarded.

“Uh it’s the super double secret probation interim belt now!”

1 Like

He sure did.

I actually think he is probably most disappointed that he needs a new star.

1 Like

Its on them that they can’t market violence and the authors of it to people better.

What happens when this guy is done done? Hope for programmable cyborgs you can feed promos into?

Sad.

Thats like a year recovery. Luke is saying this or Dana?

His wife even more so (press down arrow below):

Conor has been low energy for a while now and we’re supposed to believe he will come back stronger after an injury like that? He is done

2 Likes

Probably just trolling looking for bites but Oliviera is definitely not a paper champ. That’s silly

Dustin is the man right now.

And Conor simply is not and if he’s truly still hungry prove it against up and comers, prove he belongs to be in there with the likes of Dustin.

Islam Makachev is 19-1 and its hard to argue he doesn’t deserve such fights more so than Conor.

So fight Islam Makachev Conor show us you deserve it.

Hell yea went off on a dude with a broken limb and couldn’t even finish him. Oliveira will strangle him in five months. Dude is gonna have a legacy of being number three in a weak division

Dustin is a good guy but the charity thing really turned me off from him. I know how corrupt and wasteful charities can be after doing case studies. They are basically companies that don’t get taxed on donations received and can keep a large percentage for “admin”. His own wife is on the payroll and probably other friends which is a clear conflict of interest. So basically he was calling out Conor to pay his damn family. To me that’s incredibly dishonorable.

Tax returns with CLEAR itemized expenses should be public. For comparison, the American Red Cross donates over 90% of their funds. How much does Dustin’s charity donate? What is their charity rating? I personally wouldn’t donate a penny to a wasteful and demanding charity with frivolous salaries going out.

Well if your experienced in the subject find out and inform us.

I’m sure some of that information is public their rating etc?

1 Like

Conor’s alleged to have done some bad things to women and confirmed to have sucker punched the elderly and we’re talking about Dustin’s charity’s administration costs? That’s how boring and bleak things have gotten.

7 Likes

Not trying to compare Dustin and Conor. Is an inequity excused if you compare it to something worse? Corruption in charities is a real thing and it boils my blood.

Yea but all you have is questions, for all you know the answer to all of those questions are not what you are ASSuming.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ufc/comments/mqt5np/poiriers_good_fight_foundation_is_not_rated_by/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

If you’re going to bring his charity into disrepute and his wife and friends come correct don’t just point out charities can also be a tax dodging scam.

It’s not a good look.

That’s a lot of info for me to process and reply sensibly to quickly within the context of this thread.

But I assume you must have read it in depth…

Did anyone ask Dustin?

Sorry, the second you demand a charity donation you better be prepared to be audited and scrutinized.

Yea, that is what I am saying has anyone asked?