Conor honey dicking Chandler is one of the funniest things ever in MMA

It’s hilarious at this point how much of Michael’s time Conor has wasted. He could have fought 3-4 more times, made decent enough money and retired by now.

Instead, he is waiting for the big money Conor fight, which may not even be big money any more.

Chandler is so desperate for that fight. He agrees to anything. Michael is sitting at the table, playing with his cards facing Conor.

And Conor just keeps on honey dicking him. He is never coming back. He is only talking. The guy is done! If you have ever watched Glengarry Glen Ross, McGregor is like the Patels. But Michael believes it.

Any time Conor has a bad day, feels bad that Khabib beat him up, and wants some entertainment and feel good, he goes to Twitter and gives Michael a hope. And then just waits for the entertainment.

5 Likes

Chandler doesn’t give a fuck about money, if he did he wouldn’t be waiting, he’s doing alright outside of fighting and he’s pretty much retired himself at this stage.

1 Like

It’s turned into an insult in the military community, amongst the OG’s that did the brunt of the deployments to be called a McGregor. You used to get called Uncle Ricco, as in, “I’ll bet you I could climb that mountain and kill those terrorists”. You just gotta know when you’re making an ass outta yourself and turn the volume down a little. Very few pull it off, GSP, The Spider, Mighty Mouse (still kicking ass, almost done).

That’s all he wants from McGregor.

2 Likes

Is it?

Maybe he wants to hold McFelon to his word and doesn’t want to let him avoid a beating.

Never ceases to amaze me when people side with Conman on this one. You think. Handler looks so bad for sticking to his word and holding Conman to his but the guy actively dodging everything while juicing like crazy is the funny one.

You don’t make someone in this scenario look bad without making yourself look far worse.

Where does this magic McFelon money thing come from anyway? Since when did random non-champs get PPV points or bigger base paydays? Does Dana just renegotiate the contract of every regular fighter that faces Conman just so he can pay them more?

What if Chandler was making exactly what he made for his other previous fights?

What would say then about him waiting it out and not moving on from Conman and allowing him to duck and cherry pick someone older or easier?

2 Likes

Michael Chandler is a fighter for justice now.

McGregor has no title, he is not the hardest fight. Definitely not harder than Gaethe or Poirier.

What else could could Chandler want from him other than the clout of having beat McGregor and money?

There’s no clout in beating McFelon, this isn’t 2015.

There’s the satisfaction of beating up a loudmouthed loser that constantly chirps from the sidelines.

And if there is extra money to be made from that on top? There’s nothing wrong with being happy with that too.

Nobody knows Chandler’s deal and how much he makes not fighting and whether he’d have been better off moving on.

People can paint him as the sad figure here but I choose to look at the positive angle of being the man to finally hold the out of control brat accountable for his actions and words.

All I really know for sure is that in one of those scenarios, yes Chandler can look like a sad loser; but Conman is a sad loser in both scenarios. There’s no positive here for Conman in any way.

4 Likes

Why else would chandler be waiting for mcgregor besides the money?

Conor’s not a top threat anymore and doesn’t get him closer to a title or anything.

His little responses to Conor’s drunk ass posts on X about fight dates make him look like a little puppy waiting for his master to walk him.

After Conor is done leading chandler on for another year or two who’s he gonna fight? Pops in every few years to get his fix and then disappears.

2 Likes