Conor is intimidating as FACK

Dude talks massive trash from the second he gets into the Octagon and starts the fight with his hands up in the air like he is gonna scrap in some pub...

takes shots flush to the chin and talks MORE trash and raises his hands higher

and 10k+ fans are chant his name...

that shit has to fuck with your head.

Yeah, Mendes looked frozen from the get go. The nerves got to him for sure.

So you're saying he's basically a Diaz brother? Phone Post 3.0

mkou - Yeah, Mendes looked frozen from the get go. The nerves got to him for sure.

Totally agree, the adrenaline dump must have been huge, he looked gassed from the 1st round.

Honestly I think the power got to Mendes, not the crowd or talk.

He would have done better with a full training camp but after taking some shots he looked wary as fuck tbh. Phone Post 3.0

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
mkou - Yeah, Mendes looked frozen from the get go. The nerves got to him for sure.

Totally agree, the adrenaline dump must have been huge, he looked gassed from the 1st round.

That was getting kicked and punched in the stomach. Watch it again. Phone Post 3.0

DMC - Honestly I think the power got to Mendes, not the crowd or talk.

He would have done better with a full training camp but after taking some shots he looked wary as fuck tbh. Phone Post 3.0

nah...

the atmosphere made him stutter. the power shut him down

I'd fight him. I'd get my ass beat, but I'd fight him.

grady -

nah...

Body shots IMO. Phone Post 3.0

DMC - 
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -

That was getting kicked and punched in the stomach. Watch it again. Phone Post 3.0

Right out of the gate Connor runs straight at him and kicks him hard in the gut.  That was the beginning of the end.

Gotta love what Conor brings to the UFC. The dude is total excitement inside and outside the cage.

Connor was the better fighter, no doubt. The fact that he carries an aura that makes a guy of Mendes' caliber freeze is amazing.

grady - 

nah...

I think it was both. He looked his wad blown within two minutes. Shots did connect and he astonishingly took them. Even after having most of top position in the second with what? Less than 20 seconds left when both were standing...I wish he would've circled to his left instead of right into McGregor's long ass missile arms.

DMC - 
grady -

nah...

Body shots IMO. Phone Post 3.0

those spinning back kicks were a thing of beauty. just thudding violence to the bread basket