Conor is turning our beloved sport into Boxing

CRE changed Conor's bum life so Conor could pay it forward to other bums, but the check just came back insufficient funds Phone Post 3.0

R00STER -
obi1 -
CRE - I can no longer support this individual. As much as it pains me to say. The term "scorched earth" comes to mind. To say I brought him into the game would be an understatement, I practically gave birth to the guy. So it's difficult for me to do this.

But he didn't show up to the party. UFC 200 was supposed to be a party and Conor ruined it with his petulant attitude and rich kid demands.

Now the 145 lbs. belt is held up indefinitely, but the sport is too.

Conor was supposed to lead MMA into a new golden age. Instead he just pocketed all the gold for himself, took his pool noodle and went home. Disgusting.

It would be nice if this prick could remember who supplied the dollars to put him in that palace.
Bro...this like when Anakin Skywalker went to the dark side and became Darth Vader...Connor was supposed 2 be the one..its so sad..

DAMMIT CONNOR WHY!! Phone Post 3.0
He was never the one...he tested positive for synthetic midi-chlorians. Phone Post 3.0
This is funny Phone Post 3.0

Not the first time an over hyped fighter got exposed. Like Ronda, Sage and others they were never as great as the ufc's hype machine led us to believe.

I'm disappointed in McG too, but at least he can win now that you've pulled your support, thank god Phone Post 3.0

CRE... Conor is helping to grow anti-Zuffa sentiment which is a good thing for the fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Love cre but disagree. Dude just wanted to train properly before the fight. Made the cmpamy alot of money. Asked for leway and was denied. Other fighters appreciated is stance against the dictatorship of the ufc and hopefully it will help the other fighters. Glad to see nate doing the same for himself. Get that money. Wothout conor. Nate wouldnt have the same leverage. Phone Post 3.0

One Championship Fan - I'm disappointed in McG too, but at least he can win now that you've pulled your support, thank god Phone Post 3.0

That would make sense if I didn't pick Nate Diaz to win and bet him too.

Jim Roundhouse - Beautiful piece OP. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

It thought this was an Askren thread. Phone Post 3.0

https://youtu.be/cxxJff3MgSA Phone Post 3.0

jayduane - Love cre but disagree. Dude just wanted to train properly before the fight. Made the cmpamy alot of money. Asked for leway and was denied. Other fighters appreciated is stance against the dictatorship of the ufc and hopefully it will help the other fighters. Glad to see nate doing the same for himself. Get that money. Wothout conor. Nate wouldnt have the same leverage. Phone Post 3.0

"Dude just wanted to train properly before the fight" I have some nice land in Florida, I will sell you, if you are buying that load of horse shit.

Homely Conor looking roughly 42.

The game ages you. Bicep game looks to be on fleek at least.