Conor is turning our beloved sport into Boxing

I can no longer support this individual. As much as it pains me to say. The term "scorched earth" comes to mind. To say I brought him into the game would be an understatement, I practically gave birth to the guy. So it's difficult for me to do this.

But he didn't show up to the party. UFC 200 was supposed to be a party and Conor ruined it with his petulant attitude and rich kid demands.

Now the 145 lbs. belt is held up indefinitely, but the sport is too.

Conor was supposed to lead MMA into a new golden age. Instead he just pocketed all the gold for himself, took his pool noodle and went home. Disgusting.

It would be nice if this prick could remember who supplied the dollars to put him in that palace.

Beautiful piece OP. Phone Post 3.0

True story Phone Post 3.0

I fucking agree with Cre. Holy shit. Phone Post 3.0

lol at took his pool noodle and went home

I too, as a McGregor fan, am disappointed in McGregor.

Big mcG fan but OP is right. VU Phone Post 3.0

"Conor was supposed to lead MMA into a new golden age. Instead he just pocketed all the gold for himself, took his pool noodle and went home. Disgusting."

LOL!

CRE - I can no longer support this individual. As much as it pains me to say. The term "scorched earth" comes to mind. To say I brought him into the game would be an understatement, I practically gave birth to the guy. So it's difficult for me to do this.

But he didn't show up to the party. UFC 200 was supposed to be a party and Conor ruined it with his petulant attitude and rich kid demands.

Conor was supposed to lead MMA into a new golden age. Instead he just pocketed all the gold for himself, took his pool noodle and went home. Disgusting.

It would be nice if this prick could remember who supplied the dollars to put him in that palace.
Agree, but who's op? Phone Post 3.0

I might have been a little teary eye'd when he beat Mendes, because many of us knew what Conor could mean to the sport.

Now a 13(interesting number) second knockout over Aldo, Lebron re-tweet and war with Nate Diaz later it seems that Conor may have already given the sport everything he can.

After Money makes him eat the fence post he will have more than enough money to just hang em up.

An all time great regardless.

For Sale a pair of McGregor 1's

Lightly worn. $400 OBO. Free shipping. 

CRE - I can no longer support this individual. As much as it pains me to say. The term "scorched earth" comes to mind. To say I brought him into the game would be an understatement, I practically gave birth to the guy. So it's difficult for me to do this.

Created my account back around the TUF 1 era. Have not felt the need to post, just a lurker. But this is 100% correct.

CRE - I can no longer support this individual. As much as it pains me to say. The term "scorched earth" comes to mind. To say I brought him into the game would be an understatement, I practically gave birth to the guy. So it's difficult for me to do this.

Bro...this like when Anakin Skywalker went to the dark side and became Darth Vader...Connor was supposed 2 be the one..its so sad..

DAMMIT CONNOR WHY!! Phone Post 3.0

All you do is bitch about how much control the UFC has over its fighters and then when one guy finally gets a big enough to call some of the shots himself, you act like he's destroying the sport.

I don't care what you think, just pick one thing to think and stick with it.

MaratimeDude -
CRE - I can no longer support this individual. As much as it pains me to say. The term "scorched earth" comes to mind. To say I brought him into the game would be an understatement, I practically gave birth to the guy. So it's difficult for me to do this.

Created my account back around the TUF 1 era. Have not felt the need to post, just a lurker. But this is 100% correct.
You created your account in March 2011. TUF 1 was filmed in 2004/2005 Phone Post 3.0

I must have created a new one, I was drawn here for the TUF 1 talk. And also when Seth and Tait from season 2 used to field questions here as well.

Bone Tissa -
MaratimeDude -

You created your account in March 2011. TUF 1 was filmed in 2004/2005 Phone Post 3.0
It's still real to him Phone Post 3.0

It's all soap opera bullshit and I'm tired of it. The UFC has always struggled balancing sport and entertainment and over the last 2 years, the balance has shifted too far towards entertainment. Phone Post 3.0

Bored with Coner. Phone Post 3.0

obi1 -

Bro...this like when Anakin Skywalker went to the dark side and became Darth Vader...Connor was supposed 2 be the one..its so sad..

DAMMIT CONNOR WHY!! Phone Post 3.0
He was never the one...he tested positive for synthetic midi-chlorians. Phone Post 3.0

Don't usually agree with CRE, but I agree with everything he said on this post. 100% truth.