Conor is, will be the white Roy Jones Jr

JOESONDO - Roy started to lose because he got old, not because he moved up in weight. He had a reflex based game that wasn't age friendly. His coach said that Roy was slowing down in the gym long before he got KO'd for the first time. Phone Post 3.0
Dude cycled gear to get to 200+lbs pounds. As soon as he lost the weight, he was never the same again.

He said he had gone through hell to make 175lbs. He lost all of his explosiveness and out of this world speed. Even the other boxers said that for the first time Roy "looked human". This is the man who made Hopkins and Toney look like amateurs while they were in their prime.

He really messed up his body by going back down in weight. Phone Post 3.0

Roy Jones Jr was never tested in his prime, Conor has already been finished in 2 rounds.

shogunhoohah - RJJ was like 300x better than Mcnugget youre drunk

Rudi -
hawgchao -
jcblass -

This is an insult to RJJ. You can't even compare these UFC fighters to a boxer of the pedigree of RJJ. They are two different sports. The "Greatest MMA fighter" usually retires with 20 or so fights and several losses.

RJJ had over 40 wins before he lost and was a multiple time champion in various weight divisions. Connor hasn't done any of that, and already has two or three losses, and will himself probably retire with less than 10-15 UFC fights. You can't compare that to a boxer like RJJ.

I just did

I live in p-cola, hoss. I've seen him out at many restaurants and so forth and I'll be sure to say I'm sorry if I ever run into him again for comparing apples and oranges and just wait 15 years too late to bring up any actual interesting topics of discussion. Phone Post 3.0
I live near there. Ever go to island fights? Phone Post 3.0
Been wanting to. The next one perhaps Phone Post 3.0

This is will be the terrible comparison imo

hawgchao - 
jcblass -

This is an insult to RJJ. You can't even compare these UFC fighters to a boxer of the pedigree of RJJ. They are two different sports. The "Greatest MMA fighter" usually retires with 20 or so fights and several losses.

RJJ had over 40 wins before he lost and was a multiple time champion in various weight divisions. Connor hasn't done any of that, and already has two or three losses, and will himself probably retire with less than 10-15 UFC fights. You can't compare that to a boxer like RJJ.

I just did

I live in p-cola, hoss. I've seen him out at many restaurants and so forth and I'll be sure to say I'm sorry if I ever run into him again for comparing apples and oranges and just wait 15 years too late to bring up any actual interesting topics of discussion. Phone Post 3.0

I have ran into him at Walmart and the gas station, even the beach in 1994, had no idea who he was in 94, but my cousin was going insane. I actually asked him if he was gonna fight MMA years ago when I saw him in Walmart lol

RhinoHog -

Roy had 40 + wins before he lost.

Mma is not like boxing where you get fed dozens of wins to build up for the real fights Phone Post 3.0

Shuuut uuuuuup Phone Post 3.0