Conor is, will be the white Roy Jones Jr

Brilliant striker and fighter that will wreck his natural riddum and body going way too far up and down and up again in weight.

He will wreck his metabolism and his equilibrium will be so far gone no amount of touch butt or pony tails will be able to repair it.

Headlining URfight 98 on March 11th 2031 against a fan that's probably in middle school right now.

I'm not saying anything derogatory about the man. I pray the IV ban and USADA prevent the same thing that happened to my favorite of all time boxer (and i am certainly not eluding to RJJ juicing, just that roids effect more people than just the athlete using them) but from what I see it's almost inevitable.

Dollars to Doughnuts Phone Post 3.0

No, RJJ was a multiple weight division champ including the HW.

Roy had 40 + wins before he lost.

Yeah I know my man but did we call it a day with this whole mma thing already?

Should I call New York and let 'em know thanks but we're just gonna not ufc any longer?

I know Mac ain't taking any belt above 170 and to be fair the gap between featherweight and welterweight covers about 19 and a half of boxing weight classes so he's still very probable, more so than anyone besides JBJ and Frankie, to become a multi division champ in the future

But then again he's not black or from Pensacola either? Phone Post 3.0

Conor better figure out a way to have more than 7 minutes of cardio or he won't be around long.

Well brilliant striker is a bit of a stretch. He certainly has a deadly left hand against shorter, lighter fighters with less reach. Phone Post 3.0

FrontBroRian -

Conor better figure out a way to have more than 7 minutes of cardio or he won't be around long.

Ahhhh wtf almost thought you were that ginger fuch. You SN nullifies any and everything you do here brah, I'd change that shit if I were you Phone Post 3.0

judonoob - Well brilliant striker is a bit of a stretch. He certainly has a deadly left hand against shorter, lighter fighters with less reach. Phone Post 3.0
Conor and Roy both utilize flashy showboat moves for misdirection

And Mac won't look the same 45 ever again. Phone Post 3.0

People like you, make people hate Conor.... Just let the man carve out his legacy and stop making predictions.... Fuck sake. Phone Post 3.0

This is an insult to RJJ. You can't even compare these UFC fighters to a boxer of the pedigree of RJJ. They are two different sports. The "Greatest MMA fighter" usually retires with 20 or so fights and several losses.

RJJ had over 40 wins before he lost and was a multiple time champion in various weight divisions. Connor hasn't done any of that, and already has two or three losses, and will himself probably retire with less than 10-15 UFC fights. You can't compare that to a boxer like RJJ.

Roy started to lose because he got old, not because he moved up in weight. He had a reflex based game that wasn't age friendly. His coach said that Roy was slowing down in the gym long before he got KO'd for the first time. Phone Post 3.0

That's a compliment, friend. Unless you talking about Roy's senior tour. Phone Post 3.0

Conor is, will be the white Roy Jones Jr

Isn't a sentence or a thread title. Phone Post 3.0

JOESONDO - Roy started to lose because he got old, not because he moved up in weight. He had a reflex based game that wasn't age friendly. His coach said that Roy was slowing down in the gym long before he got KO'd for the first time. Phone Post 3.0
I'm glad someone decided to join the conversation.

I've heard Rogan swear up and down it was the back and forth division jumps whereas coaches and analysts have generally said the factor was age.

I tend to agree with the former as I stated in the op, but not everything is so cut and dry in mma, let alone everything else. Phone Post 3.0

They don't fight anything alike. Conor has shown an iron chin as great as Roy was he never did. Plus the positive steroid test. After a green Hopkins and dead on the scale Toney,Roy didn't fight anyone elite for damn near 10 years. If he fought the best guys available he could've beat the greatest and as famous as Ali and Tyson but he didn't. That's not a knock on him. I like him but that's the truth Phone Post 3.0

jcblass -

This is an insult to RJJ. You can't even compare these UFC fighters to a boxer of the pedigree of RJJ. They are two different sports. The "Greatest MMA fighter" usually retires with 20 or so fights and several losses.

RJJ had over 40 wins before he lost and was a multiple time champion in various weight divisions. Connor hasn't done any of that, and already has two or three losses, and will himself probably retire with less than 10-15 UFC fights. You can't compare that to a boxer like RJJ.

I just did

I live in p-cola, hoss. I've seen him out at many restaurants and so forth and I'll be sure to say I'm sorry if I ever run into him again for comparing apples and oranges and just wait 15 years too late to bring up any actual interesting topics of discussion. Phone Post 3.0

hawgchao -
jcblass -

I just did

I live in p-cola, hoss. I've seen him out at many restaurants and so forth and I'll be sure to say I'm sorry if I ever run into him again for comparing apples and oranges and just wait 15 years too late to bring up any actual interesting topics of discussion. Phone Post 3.0
I live near there. Ever go to island fights? Phone Post 3.0

Will one of us ever be able to put in a bid to fight him for the chance to win $100k? Phone Post 3.0

i wonder if he replaced his touch butt sessions with bjj privates. Phone Post 3.0

hawgchao - 
jcblass -

I just did

Connor has 3 losses and was sounded defeated his first attempt at moving up weight. I guess you can try and compare that reality to the decade of success RJJ had, but it would be ignorant of the facts.