Conor lashes out at USADA in twitter rant

Of course McTapper has me blocked on twitter so I couldn’t see it but mma Junkie posted it thankfully

4 Likes

Who does homeboy think he’s fooling

Look at Jones’ body after 3 years of bulking up, vs how Conor looked just one year after he left the USADA pool

You know you’re a true juice head when JBJ is the one your being compared to but he’s the one who’s doing it right

4 Likes

Tbf, Jones isn’t bodybuilding & pretty sure Conor cares most about trying to look good.

2 Likes

Not saying he’s clean at all, but if this is natty USADA tested clean while in a rigorous fight camp, then he could bulk up no problem.

But they all probably do something.

1 Like
5 Likes

If only USADA was an old man in a bar…

7 Likes

UFC pays USADAs wages no way in hell this doesnt get taken care of.

USADA is more corrupt then any of the athletic commissions

3 Likes

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. If UFCADA bend to Conor then they might as well just get rid of it altogether and just do the ‘testing’ themselves moving forward. If they don’t and he actually has to be clean for 6 months it will be very interesting to see if he still fights and if so, how he looks at the end of the 6 months.

1 Like

Is he on steroids though? He looks like he just dirty bulked.

He has great body proportions and genetics. Flat, really wide shoulders, narrow waist. His only problem is that he is short.

4 Likes

He might as well have said I’m doing a bunch of stuff on the banned list leave me alone

5 Likes

Yes. Lol. He most certainly is

3 Likes

Liar Liar pants on fire.

“Is he on steroids though?”

His refusal to re enter the testing pool and now his public refusal to cooperate is certainly making him look guilty.

He said he would be back in by Feb, but we’re in Mid-March now and he still hasn’t re entered. I think any of his fanboys saving to fly to his next fight will be waiting awhile. Because I doubt he’ll be fighting this year.

3 Likes

USADA has said they’re going to make Conor sit out the six months. I think this is Conor’s way to start leaning on the Ufc to abandon the requirement.

1 Like

The last person they gave that exemption to was Brock, and he couldn’t even be bothered to pass the post fight test.

So i can see why USADA doesn’t want to repeat that.

1 Like

Well said. I’m sure they are still dealing with mark hunt legal paperwork.

I say let them juice.

UFC we way more exciting before that anyway

2 Likes

The Brock situation was a little different. They rushed Brock in so he could get on UFC 200

This is different. Conor has the time. He doesn’t have any fight scheduled

2 Likes

Why don’t you just use your burner account, eh, Jack?

Too much work. Instead I just open twitter on a web browser and search his Twitter on that

1 Like