Conor looking Road Hard in Road House promo

Twitchy, spastic, low confidence, rough and rattled.

Chandler would do terrible things to this man.

1 Like

mcg_1703421479299_1703421494245

Conor was tweaking hard during that interview. Credit Jake for carrying the interview & using his excellent acting skills to behave as if nothing unusual was going on.

3 Likes

Watched this shit wtf :laughing:

2 Likes

He sure looks like shit, god damn!

2 Likes

Why didn’t they get Khabib n Islam to play Conors role

They’re too busy not selling their souls, being champs/creating champs to be in B-rated straight to Netflix releases

2 Likes

@BoydBucky How long does it look like Conor went without sleep in the video to you? How long since he had a line? And what phase of the comedown/addiction would you say he’s in? I think he’s an addict at this point and is visibly reaching levels where needs to check himself into rehab.

1 Like

Almost every time he’s made a public appearance recently he’s looked like a sweaty, tweaked out mess. I think there’s zero chance of a comeback anytime soon… dude needs help.

1 Like

He’s 100% an addict.

It’s also known that I use Charlie, and I have come to the senses that I have a problem, and I’m trying to (over time) use less.

I think Conor is in the denial stage

2 Likes
2 Likes

so fucking funny but also CRINGE. lol hard to watch

He looks like he is trying not to throw up.

1 Like

prime conor was several years ago. hes on his long string of losses before retirement

yikes. that’s prime Chuck level there.

He’s got that look in his eye, Joe

1 Like

The drugs and alcohol are rotting his brain. He used to be confident and a smooth talker in these types of interviews and his fight hyping and shit talking was the best in the business. Now he can barely mumble and twitch his way through them.

He’s a shell of his former self in every aspect.

1 Like

He’s literally said he’s coming back a dozen times.

I won’t believe Conor’s coming back until I see him in the cage, and if he does come back may mercy be granted on damned soul because he wasn’t even good above FW in his prime… after the leg break, all those years off and crack, Chandler is 95/100 going to run through him like I ran through the UG.

1 Like