Conor may be selling Proper Twelve

Hessian -
Captain Canuck -
Hong Kong Phooey -

Dana own this ^ Remember

![Howler Head Banana Bourbon - 750ML - Bremers Wine and Liquor](upload://g3ZqYFrCD8RpBa7GCWidhYHlXKx.png)

I've never made a bourbon but I have made a spiced rum and a vodka.

I've tried Proper 12 and didn't see it as anything special and would match mine up against it easily imo.

At some point I will try Dana's brand.

I will suspect though that neither Dana or Conor really had much to do with the actual "making" of much of any of their product other than putting together the deal to get it done and then just approving the product.

As such, I will contend that my product is superior because 1) I made it. All of it. From contents to label and 2) I am also a member of this forum and as such I can brag here about it.

May 5th, having a get together.

Boche, Bocce Ball, and Mariachi party.

Would your whisky sooth a German/Italian/Spanish get together?

LOL!

No one has complained about my whisky yet!

oranos -

Sold to Jose Cuervo

Not a surprise a shit tequila buying a shit whiskey! 

Hong Kong Phooey -

![HOWLER HEAD - Wooler Brands, Inc. Trademark Registration](upload://aWmf2PMIFRSJXCEcNU4C9GyKC5C.jpeg)

Did you see the UFC 259 Pre fight press conference?

Howler Head advertising all over the place.

Captain Canuck -
Hong Kong Phooey -

![HOWLER HEAD - Wooler Brands, Inc. Trademark Registration](upload://aWmf2PMIFRSJXCEcNU4C9GyKC5C.jpeg)

Did you see the UFC 259 Pre fight press conference?

Howler Head advertising all over the place.

So is Dana looking to replace Proper 12 with Howler as the hard liquor of the UFC?

Hessian -
Captain Canuck -
Hong Kong Phooey -

Dana own this ^ Remember

![Howler Head Banana Bourbon - 750ML - Bremers Wine and Liquor](upload://g3ZqYFrCD8RpBa7GCWidhYHlXKx.png)

I've never made a bourbon but I have made a spiced rum and a vodka.

I've tried Proper 12 and didn't see it as anything special and would match mine up against it easily imo.

At some point I will try Dana's brand.

I will suspect though that neither Dana or Conor really had much to do with the actual "making" of much of any of their product other than putting together the deal to get it done and then just approving the product.

As such, I will contend that my product is superior because 1) I made it. All of it. From contents to label and 2) I am also a member of this forum and as such I can brag here about it.

May 5th, having a get together.

Boche, Bocce Ball, and Mariachi party.

Would your whisky sooth a German/Italian/Spanish get together?

HHH

Conor McGregor reportedly doubled his net worth with Proper No. Twelve sale

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/conor-mcgregor-reportedly-doubled-his-net-worth-with-proper-no-twelve-sale/

How  the Fook does this happen ?

Hong Kong Phooey -

Conor McGregor reportedly doubled his net worth with Proper No. Twelve sale

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/conor-mcgregor-reportedly-doubled-his-net-worth-with-proper-no-twelve-sale/

Fake news.

He didn’t even own the brand. 

Just a share; his manager and some other guy got their hands in the pie as well.

Hong Kong Phooey -
omnigath - 

Conor McGregor's absurd payday after $300 million whiskey sale

Conor McGregor: Absurd payday after $300 million whiskey sale

the FUCK 

There was a guess valuation of $300MM for the entire company which was already 49% owned by someone else.

That would leave $150MM for Conor and whoever else’s ownership, doubtful Conor owned that full 51% but who knows.

Best case he gets like $80MM after tax, worst case a lot less.

Either way it’s a fuck ton of money. Pretty sweet and good for him.

Steven McTowelie - 
Hong Kong Phooey -
omnigath - 

Conor McGregor's absurd payday after $300 million whiskey sale

Conor McGregor: Absurd payday after $300 million whiskey sale

the FUCK 

There was a guess valuation of $300MM for the entire company which was already 49% owned by someone else.

That would leave $150MM for Conor and whoever else’s ownership, doubtful Conor owned that full 51% but who knows.

Best case he gets like $80MM after tax, worst case a lot less.

Either way it’s a fuck ton of money. Pretty sweet and good for him.

Fookin Eh