Conor McGregor breaks record at sports science lab

i fucked up. post deleted

While I do like the show and it's basic premise it is not very scientifically accurate. I would hesitate to believe the results as 100% factual, for any test they conduct. Phone Post 3.0

Carson's Corner radio show -
BOZY - 

Scientists hate him Phone Post

Scientists hate this Irishman who discovered one weird trick to increase punching power 3000%! CLICK HERE

You guys made me spit my tea out laughing ha ha ha Phone Post 3.0

ELITE OF THE ELITE LEVEL ELITE BEINGS.

Conor is such an elitest

Troll science Phone Post 3.0

Brockback Mountain - Sports science seems like BS Bro Science and hype masked as real science for stupid people.
It's sports physics (biomechanics?). Buts that's not bro enough for ratings I guess. They make it seem really brosciency, unfortunate Phone Post 3.0

Media Monster -

Lol VU Phone Post 3.0

Calavaro -

Didn't you hear? He can also dodge bullets, bend spacetime and fly!

What's Michael bisping got to do with it? Phone Post 3.0

Brian Rule - Conor McGregor Goes On Sports Science. What Happens Next Will Amaze You
Hahaha you fucker, that hasn't happened to me in a long while!! VTFU Phone Post 3.0

yay for science like stuff

Body Shots -
Brian Rule - Conor McGregor Goes On Sports Science. What Happens Next Will Amaze You
Hahaha you fucker, that hasn't happened to me in a long while!! VTFU Phone Post 3.0
Haha fkn got me too!! Phone Post 3.0

OblongBox -

Conner McGregor has a .3 second jab? Pfft..Frank Dux not only threw a .12 second punch, he knocked a guy out with it.

VU Phone Post 3.0

They say he learned to kick by playing Gaelic football in Dublin Phone Post 3.0

Incomplete Tent Person - Stopped watching that show after they said Jones spinning elbows moved at the same speed as a helicopter blade. Phone Post 3.0
GTFO! Dying Phone Post 3.0

Carson's Corner radio show -
BOZY - 

Scientists hate him Phone Post

Scientists hate this Irishman who discovered one weird trick to increase punching power 3000%! CLICK HERE

LOL, VU! Phone Post 3.0

PeterIrl - So, is Scientifically Proven Conor superior to Televised Siver?

This one is shaping up to be a barn burner.
Broke-records Mcgregor defeats Televised Siver by sports science stoppage at record breaking speedtorquepower. Phone Post 3.0

Interesting. The real deal mother fuckers. Phone Post 3.0

Incomplete Tent Person - Stopped watching that show after they said Jones spinning elbows moved at the same speed as a helicopter blade. Phone Post 3.0
I call bullshit on that Phone Post 3.0