Conor McGregor destroys Sean Strickland!

If you told someone in 2016 that Sean Strickland destroys Conor McGregor, everyone would just think you were crazy! Sean who? Who the fook is that guy.

Today anyone will tell you Conor is done! He broke his leg or Khabib beat him. Khabib is the best in the world the best of all time. He became the best from going 29-0 and beating Conor McGregor. Conor on the mic was insane! He became a mega millionaire. From what? Destroying people. Destroying their souls. Conor knew he was the man and so did every man who went up against him.

Sean Strickland thinks he’s the man now. “Get your wife in the Kitchen and get a big gun! I’m American!” It’s cheezy. As funny as Sean is on the mic Conor would rip him apart as soon as he got off his Yaht. Conor is the king for a reason.

Could Conor beat Sean Strickland in 2024. Probably not but he said he’s coming back at 185 and if he wants to do it. He should be given the fight. He sold 6,000,000 PPV buys. Strickland probably not even 100,000. He hasn’t dont anything compared to what Conor once did. It would be hilarious to see if Sean Strickland could even try to stir up the crowd.

Most likely not. Most likely Conor rips his cheap gimmick apart. Conor McGregor vs Sean Strickland would be another thing all togehter. The real fight that is. I know your gona say but Conor was wheeled off with a wooden leg. So what, he was injured he’s a world class athlete with 19 KO’s.

Tell me one big name fighter Sean Strickland ever knocked out? Your gona say Sean Strickland he’s so big he’s 6’1. Have you ever seen a guy 5’9 KO a 6’1 guy sure you have. It’s not such a stretch. At his peak Conor had the chance to KO anyone and he still does. He’s got power. A cannon of a left hand and if he can hit Sean with it in the first two rounds is over. Sean would have to take Conor deep wear him down and beat him up.

1 Like

Op is a faggot

25 Likes

Connor couldnt ko a 155’er in nate diaz. Now hes dropping Strickland…

2 Likes

Connor should focus on dropping his biggest enemy: a serious coke habit

9 Likes

Paulie, you’re such a faggot it’s not even worth anyone’s time to respond. Yup you’re a bitch

3 Likes

This might be one of the worst threads I’ve ever read on here. And that’s saying a lot.

7 Likes

Get a job OP, your YouTube thing isn’t going to work

1 Like

Worst thread of 2024 already

6 Likes

This thread is co main event quality…

2 Likes

Lol nobody has koed nate :laughing:

1 Like

Conor’s doing coke lines with the left hand and fingerin some “mate” with the right hand

I hope it’s coke addiction and not severe CTE.

I needed a good laugh at some bullshit thx op only thing Connor destroying is his nose hair

1 Like

Nada Phoo Thrad

This. Conor still describes Nate Diaz like he’s Giant Gonazales.

When Conor Gasses out Strickland makes him quit like he always does when he gets tired.

2 Likes

Josh thomson…

Nate has an unbelievable chin, but if mcgregor was the power punching menace that can move up and drop mws, like OP is insisting he is, then nate should have been kod in the 1st

2 Likes

I think Strickland just walks him down the whole time, gets him up against the cage and brutalizes him

2 Likes

This dude typed all that out like he was on an episode of Murder She Wrote. I bet he felt really good about it after proofreading it 5 times. Can’t believe the tard actually hit submit.

1 Like

Who has Sean beaten?! Who has Conor beaten at WW? Nate? Who has he beat at even 155? Eddie Alvarez.

Conor was a bad ass FW and had the right matchup in one fight at LW that happened to be for the belt. That is the sum of his fighting accomplishments.

4 Likes