Conor McGregor Discusses Floyd Mayweather Jr Want'

Just saying:

http://entimports.com/2016/05/espn-now-confirming-mcgregor-vs-mayweather-set-for-boxing-match/

Connor McGruber at it again. Phone Post 3.0

Where you at TuckBroRian, you coward?

https://twitter.com/floydmayweather/status/737112136371949569

I think McGregor should stay in his lane. Defend the belt or fight Diaz?? Choose one FFS.

Do people forget the Diaz fight was signed and ready to go at 200 but McGregor found a way out of that, the Mayweather fight is by no means guaranteed... No matter how many tweets are sent out. Phone Post 3.0

Lol Aus is on a murder spree in here hahahhahahb Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh - Lol Aus is on a murder spree in here hahahhahahb Phone Post 3.0

LOL...not letting off the hook. He's posting on other threads and pretending to have forgotten his bold statements.

He should man up.

If this fight turns out to not happen or Conor doesn't make near 50 million for it, I'd be a man and eat my crow.

Right now, TuckBroRian is a coward.

ausgepicht - 

LOL...not letting off the hook. He's posting on other threads and pretending to have forgotten his bold statements.

He should man up.

If this fight turns out to not happen or Conor doesn't make near 50 million for it, I'd be a man and eat my crow.

Haha holy shit and me being on your mind non stop for the past week.  Take the great grand kids fishing and relax or something.   You posted a 12 minute video as a source, as if I was going to sit through the whole thing to see something that is never going to happen.  This fight will not happen.  Pool noodle will never get $50m for a fight.  Use your head.

FrontBroRian - 
ausgepicht - 

He should man up.

Haha holy shit and me being on your mind non stop for the past week.  Take the great grand kids fishing and relax or something.   You posted a 12 minute video as a source, as if I was going to sit through the whole thing to see something that is never going to happen.  This fight will not happen.  Pool noodle will never get $50m for a fight.  Use your head.

No. I posted a video and a Tweet from Mayweather himself.

Stop pretending that you didn't know about this thread and that it took hours out of my day to bump. In total, I've spent approximately 3 minutes on this thread.

If you had any common sense or intelligence I wouldn't have to break that down for you.

But you've demonstrated multiple times on this thread that you don't possess either.

ausgepicht - 
FrontBroRian - 
ausgepicht - 

He should man up.

No. I posted a video and a Tweet from Mayweather himself.

Stop pretending that you didn't know about this thread and that it took hours out of my day to bump. In total, I've spent approximately 3 minutes on this thread.

If you had any common sense or intelligence I wouldn't have to break that down for you.

But you've demonstrated multiple times on this thread that you don't possess either.

You spent a week waiting for me, and as soon as I posted, you responded within minutes.  It's like I'm in your head so often you're just refreshing the page with hopes I address you.

You need to get your priorities straight old man.  You probably don't have many years left in this world.  Don't waste them worrying about me.   

And no, Conor and Floyd aren't fighting, even if Floyd does tweet a shitty fake poster to keep dummies like you tasking about him.   I'm surprised you even know how to Twitter btw.