Conor McGregor, in pink, trying to fight some rapper!

Conor would likely sexually assault him and there’s very little he would be able to do to stop it.

So who won, what was the best video?

I’ll never understand these women that get work done on their body and end up looking worse.

1 Like

Yeah, she was naturally gorgeous. Now she’s starting to look freak-showish

Her face just doesn’t look right.

This thread is on the OG. All of you are required. There are subhuman savages who still find her attractive.

1 Like

She’s still hot when you squint.

I saw the first picture of her outfit and was like “damn!”

Then when i saw a closer photo of her face, it was like what the fuck has she done to herself.

Does mtv even show videos or play music anymore

I don’t think so.

Dude she looks fucking terrible. I’m sorry. But her entire look screams mentally damaged coke whore.

2 Likes

Only ones I ever hear about are the controversial ones, like Lil Nas twerking on the Devil.
Also, it seems like Justin Bieber wins “Artist of the Year” all the fucking time. I don’t listen to pop or rap, but I didn’t even know he was putting out music regularly anymore.
The VMAs are trash and attract trashy people.

1 Like

She has three kids too, the oldest is 8.

Imagine today at school.

"Hey, I saw your mom wearing a thong with a fishnet over it with her tits hanging out at the VMAS while her boyfriend tried to fight Conor McGregor!! "

4 Likes

I’m a fan of Brian austin Green now…and ive never once seen him act lol.

I feel so sympathetic to that guy. He bagged his dream girl and watched her lose her mind in the process. Hope he’s at least enjoying his time as a dad, I could never imagine.

3 Likes

I hope he has primary custody

He seems like a fairly normal guy? I’d have to imagine he would. It’s going to be traumatic for the kids though. Just imagine if that was really your mom.

She was totally banging Machine Gun Kelly during their marriage too

No way seriously??

He doesn’t seem bitter about it at all…

MF

1 Like

Meh I wish I could hate on the guy. But I feel terrible. Imagine getting cucked by a 160 pound failed redneck rapper.

Absolute trash all around. It’s been said a million times you can give trash millions of dollars and they will always be trash! Money cannot buy class, self respect, or dignity and this entire event is nothing but gutter trash wrapped in expensive materials.

4 Likes

Youtubers with virtually nil experience are besting MMAers like Ben Askren and Woodley at boxing.

The shine on MMA has taken a huge hit. There are no more guarantees to the eyes of outsiders.