Conor McGregor, in pink, trying to fight some rapper!

Remember the start of the pandemic.

3 Likes

Gutter trash. lol

Also, wtf is up with Megan Fox? She’s got a bod, but does anyone really consider her hot still? He face looks like shes had a lot of work. She has three kids…and that’s how she goes out in public? Does she have mental issues?

She reminds me of Bella Thorne in a way. Super hot chick when she was young, who decides she wants to hook up with some skinny druggy looking white rapper and act like trash. The dude Bella Thorne was banging over-dosed and died a couple years ago.

They just look like heroine junkies to me.

2 Likes

What is that on MGK’s face? Did Conor hit him with a cake?

1 Like

It looks like she has mental issues. She was actually a little bit low key while being married and taking care of her children. Now she is dating MGK… imagine him around the children lol.

1 Like

That thing is fucking repulsive. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Imagine being Brian Austin Green and seeing your kids mother out and about acting/dressing like that.

She looks like a coke whore. Money and fame is a hell of a thing.

I mean, lol

4 Likes

I find it funny the VMAs are even still a thing.

Do people actually still watch music videos?

6 Likes

Not on MTV, on YouTube maybe… Once in a great while

2 Likes

What is this creature?

Anyway, Megan Fox is ridiculously beautiful.

1 Like

Boys, Megan Fox fucking ruined herself. She doesn’t even look like the same person.

8 Likes

Dude are those fucking pearls on his face

What in the actual fuck

2 Likes

Yea, they are from Eminem per the UG.

2007/8 Megan Fox :fox_face: All day

2 Likes

On YouTube there are billions of views of music videos worldwide. So yeah.

2 Likes

Why are some males trying to look as feminine as possible?

Strange world we live in these days.

3 Likes

I guess so?

It just doesn’t seem like it’s a think people care about.

I can’t remember that last time someone was like “hey, did you see that new music video from so and so?”

Conor may not be top of the food chain in MMA anymore, but lol at that twerp doing anything but get absolutely destroyed if they actually fought

I mean it’s not a guess. There are billions upon billions of views on music videos on YouTube. They are incredibly popular.

More people watch music videos than ever before. It just isn’t like the 90’s when it was only on MTV and more exclusive.