Conor McGregor joins Beats by Dre Family

Honestly, any champ that wins a belt should never defend it

Conor has been healthy for months and still refuses to fight, but is landing new sponsorships

Bisping hasn't fought any contender for a year now and yet he's now making movies iirc

Pettis landed Wheaties while being incative for over a year.

Pettis is an example why Conor and Bisping don't fight, Pettis got destroyed eventually by RDA.

Don't be like Pettis

#mcgoat

Those look obtrusive as fuck 

I guess this is part of their Persian cab driver blue tooth look a like line 

https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/w780/nqqnVH1ngZb0B2sa7A4Zn6FolV2.jpg

Your money can buy better audio than Beats.

why defend your ufc belt when you can get paid easy money to pose with united nations hearing devices for a few seconds

MMA Newbie - 

Those look obtrusive as fuck 

I guess this is part of their Persian cab driver blue tooth look a like line 

Haha this indeed!

TTT

Honestly does anyone buy stuff like headphones because of endorsements? 

Same as those shitty watch ads with someone like George Cloobey wearing a Omega or whatever. It's like oh look a millionaire has been given a free watch. 

Man I'm bitter

flavor of the month bs....fuck dre biggest snake in hip hop

Muther Fack Dre muther Fack Snoop muther Fack death row

Now here comes my left blow

Good for him. My headphones just broke. Best Buy having a Memorial Day sale if anyone is interested, got me a pretty good deal.

He's bigger than the UFC, how can y'all not get that.

Ben Gardners boat -

Same as those shitty watch ads with someone like George Cloobey wearing a Omega or whatever. It's like oh look a millionaire has been given a free watch. 

Man I'm bitter

You'd be surprised how many people actually do. They really think that celebrity uses and stands behind that product. 

Ben Gardners boat -

Man I'm bitter

The entire reason Beats became so popular, and even a big fashion accessory like 5-6 years ago, is because of the co-branding with Dr. Dre and other big-name endorsements.

The headphones themselves are very run of the mill. For the money you spend on them, you can get far better quality headphones across the board (wireless, earbuds, studio headphones, etc.) But they remain so popular because of the marketing. No serious audiophile or even some random person that does their research would conclude that Beats are worth the money. It's the suburban kids, the hipsters, the millennial thirty-thousandaires that are the ones buying Beats to try and look cool.

Same reason why Apple bought the company but didn't do anything to change the branding, the look or do anything to make it more in-line with the Apple family of products, where a homogeneous look for their hardware is a big part of their own branding. They know the appeal of Beats so they are not changing it.

Awesome.
Now defend a belt.

Ben Gardners boat -

Man I'm bitter

Um yea. Why do you think there's so much ad money, sponsorship of celebs and athletes?