Conor McGregor post's pic of him with Aldo's belt.

I hope Cole/Conor happens. The tears of the UG as their boy gets brutally KO'd in the 1st min will be hilarious! LOL!

Same happens to Cubby too. Phone Post 3.0

Aldo-Conor will happen, and it will be the FOTY and it'll be close either way. Any fan with eyes should be able to determine that McGregor and Aldo are the two most technically sound strikers in the UFC, but fight with such different styles that a fight between them would be the 145 Shogun-Machida

I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN - 
Gustafsson Broke Bones - ok, moving forward on the fashion scene.

Finally ditched the cheezy bow tie, thanks goodness.

Now, let's work on the shoes,

and really,

no need for the pocket watch.

I guess Ireland is a bot behind the times.

what about the highwaters?????

Honestly he is a fashion train wreck, but maybe we can work on one thing at a time.

You know, once you've spent your entire purse on out of date ugly clothing, it is hard to not only buy more, but to throw away this expensive shite you just purchased.

One step at a time for this Celtic Warrior!

ranier wolfcastle -

Bad karma Phone Post

He will be humbled soon.

If Jon jones did it you cunts would've been butthurt. Phone Post 3.0

Not sure about other pro sports, but I have many friends who currently play or have played in the NHL and not one of them would lay a finger on the Stanley cup until they earned it. Part superstition and part respect for those who have earned the right to hoist it.

Rudi - He will be humbled soon.

He isnt saying its his belt, he's clearly making a joke.

He also isnt saying he'd beat aldo. Phone Post

Bobby Lupo - Aldo-Conor will happen, and it will be the FOTY and it'll be close either way. Any fan with eyes should be able to determine that McGregor and Aldo are the two most technically sound strikers in the UFC, but fight with such different styles that a fight between them would be the 145 Shogun-Machida

Aldo won't even be a featherweight when McGregor fights again. Phone Post

Aldo kills him. Mendes kills him. Hell I could see him loosing a decision to guida... Lamas, tkz, Swanson, Koch all beat him right now Phone Post 3.0

Devlin - 
Rudi - He will be humbled soon.

He isnt saying its his belt, he's clearly making a joke.

He also isnt saying he'd beat aldo. Phone Post

Let's just ignore all the shit that he's been talking for the last several months, and how he said that Aldo and KZ looked like shit after their fight.

MMA fans amuse me to no end. Some guys get shit on for everything that they do. Others do the exact same shit that people complain about unpopular fights doing or worse and get praised by the same clowns.

super nintendo - 
Dublin Dave -
ranier wolfcastle -

I like Conor but this is idiotic and shows a lack of respect. Phone Post 3.0
Did he hurt your feelings princess Phone Post 3.0

Princess Dave has a nice ring to it.

What a Nancy. How about Dublin Nancy?

I am a fan of Conor, but Aldo will not lose the 145lb belt until he decides to vacate it and move to LW. I could see him holding the belt in both weights for a while, but nobody at 145 can touch him.

Tries too hard.

Love this guy

D241 -

Oh my God, an up and coming fighter made a non-controversial tweet that people are putting too much substance in-

I HATE him soooooooooooooooooo much.

For real. Y'all need to calm your titties. Phone Post

ranier wolfcastle -

Someone needs to romo this and add Tate and Rousey to it. Phone Post 3.0

he is really just exposing his weakness.

how many shit-talking, disrespectful champs do you know?

there is a reason for that. it takes strength not to talk shit and act foolish when all eyes are on you.

Aldo will leg kick him in that rehabbed knee to death....watch. I'm not a fan of "Colins". Hope he gets served next. Imho.

It's all marketing.

If you think the UFC isn't behind this you are a fool.

Every move is calculated.

Hell, look at Miley Cyrus.

Every week there is a new story about her.

Everyone says "I'm so sick of her" but they talk about her and come next week they will again say they are sick of her as they discuss the latest story.

No one is bigger right now than Miley Cyrus.

She farts and 100 cameras are there to capture the look on the face of the guy standing crosswind.

If you think her career isn't being carefully pushed by a PR team you are the same guy who believes TMZ cameras just happen to be there at the right time always.

Conor is being pushed so hard that his bare ass likely has Dana's footprint on it.

"No fighter since Brock Lesnar,....blah blah".

Getting a full TV walk in in Boston?

Every move is calculated and it's working.

A picture like this either makes you want to see someone shut this kid up or you want him to shut everyone else up.

But you'll be there to watch his next fight and his every move.

It's how it works and you're being worked. Phone Post

Thiaguy is correct.

Connor is going to be spoonfed with guys he matches very well up with. He won't see guys like Guida, Lentz, Mendes etc.

Just like Rory wasn't given a wrestler until just recently.