Conor McGregor tries to fight MGK at MTV VMA awards

Tyson would have landed a punch on MGK, and broken his hand in the process…

Would not surprise me if this was all a stunt.

1 Like

A load

4 Likes

I dunno man. I can see jail time coming for Conor if he doesn’t sort his shit

I agree. He’s going to throw down with the wrong person at the wrong time and either end up in jail or shot.

2 Likes

Conor is a butthurt snowflake when he gets his feewings hurt. Not everyone thinks you’re cool, McNugget. Most people who do think so do because they’re pussy losers lol.

4 Likes

Fucking McGregor can’t help but keep taking L’s… Haha

3 Likes

I think he needs to get sued once or twice again and realize he can’t just take another fight to pay for it.

1 Like

he’ll just send his mates from the kinihan cartel to sort it out for him.

Apparently the real story is. Conor saw the white line on MGK’s face and tried to snort it…

4 Likes

Why do I sense you’re mad that Conor went up in weight and was the simultaneous double champ ?

Was that the guy in NYC court with Conor? For the dolly thing

1 Like

Great accomplishment without a doubt. He’s still a POS person.

2 Likes

Conor most likely wanted a pic with Megan fox or was getting close to her and the dude got jealous and pushed Conor or was disrespectful to Conor

4 Likes

Conor is walking pretty well, though, especially for how fucked up he was.

2 Likes

Unbreakable, titanium shin bone!

1 Like

A spokesperson for McGregor issued a statement to MMA Fighting following the incident at the Barclays Center in New York.

“Conor McGregor did not ask anyone for a picture, nor did he instigate this incident,” McGregor’s spokesperson said. “He does not know Machine Gun Kelly, outside of the fact that he attended Conor’s fight this past July.”

2 Likes

rick james chapelle show GIF

1 Like

First - who the duck is mgk
2nd - is it the flag in the red suit?

1 Like

Fkn autocorrect