Conor McGregor tries to fight MGK at MTV VMA awards

Yep. The skinny flag with Megan fox

What happened to her face? Used to be pretty.

Look at MGK literally stopping time to be unimpressed by Conorā€™s fist.

3 Likes

First time hearing of this MGK guy, motherfucker looks like Napoleon dynamite

1 Like

mgk

1 Like

Conor McGregor is now 22-7

1 Like

MGK is forever 21

I just noticed after rewatching that first clip I posted that Conor slipped during throwing the drink. Did he reinjure that leg?

• Yes
  • No
  • IDK. Show me more Megan Fox pictures

0 voters

Lol keep guessing at a scenario that makes conor look less of a cunt.

I dunno who that dude is, but itā€™s fucking funny that someone who seems to be a far bigger star than an MMA fighter ever will be, put him in his place when he wanted a fanboy pic.

Conor needs to realise guys his size arenā€™t intimidating to men in the real world, fighters or not. Itā€™s a matter of time before he gets knocked out in the street for the world to see by some fucking unknown heā€™s decided to try and pick on

3 Likes

Is this the new tranny fighter?

6 Likes

He played Tommy Lee in the motley cru biopic on Netflix.

Well he looks like if he makes music, itā€™d be terrible. But on the bright side for him, it canā€™t be as terrible as Motley Crue

1 Like

I would argue Conor is bigger universally. As well, worth a fuckton more.

4 Likes

Not right now with the Megan Fox relationship and them buddying up with the kardashian and the blink 182 guy. Itā€™s the biggest thing going on the tabloids and social media.

Also, mainstream Conor fans are the type to be MGK fans. They have a ton of crossover appeal. I bet you guys who follow both number in the millions on insta and Twitter.

Perfect lightining

The best thing about this thread is the jealous kids hating on Conor while he keeps his name in all the headlines.

2 Likes

I was watching transformers yesterday and she definitely has a skinny girl butt. If her butt is shown in the movie sheā€™s bent over in a Jean skirt so you canā€™t tell as much. If she has any curves now a surgeon added them. Cant tell from this angle.

1 Like

^ Bro jerking off watching transformers is the closest youā€™ll ever get to banging a girl that hot

6 Likes

yes