Conor McGregor tries to fight MGK at MTV VMA awards

Conor definitely approached them, that can’t be disputed. People have every right to tell you to fuck off if they don’t want anything to do with you. It’s also not an appropriate reaction if they do to throw a hissy fit and chuck your 19th drink of the day at them lol. It was glass and there were lots of people around. Not cool. Conor doesn’t respect public safety.

1 Like

Conor is out of control and has had a god complex ever since he blew up.

I remember when he jumped in the Bellator ring and attacked the ref and thought this dude thinks he is completely invincible and untouchable. He thinks he can do whatever he wants and thinks he is above anybody slighting him.

I’ve said it time and time again he’s the worst thing to ever happen to the sport. It hasn’t felt like a sport since the “mcgregor era” started. It’s not like I can get into the smaller promotions or overseas shit at this point. I don’t have the interest or energy to nerd out like that anymore.

I want that old ufc excitement back. Butterflies before big events. Being in a packed wild wings here and there and like 100 people losing there shit after a big fight ended. That feels lacking these days.

4 Likes

Facts.

lol, she’s a tranny. don’t you guys know? many hollywood women are men. open your eyes boys!
you find many good transvestigation videos on them.

1 Like

I KNEW IT!!!

I thought you were fucking around so I looked it up… What the actual fuck lmao

Goddamn

Still wood. And she was joking…

Imagine her pussy…Probably looks like an overcooked lobster

1 Like

fire flames GIF

Unfortunately, he his untouchable in that aspect or he would be punished for acting a fool. He hasn’t been and that’s why he acts like that

i suspect thats the only reason he was there.
cause trouble and make headlines.
why would a mother of three dress like that and be with an otherwise cool guy that was dressed like a weirdo.
the whole thing is scripted, like wrestling.

1 Like

Im reading MGK pushed im as he said no, which is BS and deserves a smacking.

Conor is obviously a bit of a loose cannon, but I don’t blame him too much for going off on that little bitch if he disrespected him for no good reason. MGK seems like he thinks he’s a badder man than he is in reality. Maybe he needs a good bitch slap.

2 Likes

I can understand a parent being lenient about the way their kids want to dress, but damn that is weird.

1 Like

that’s what you think. it’s a rough awakening. i’ll give you a few names of celeb women who are men.

the easy one to spot; michael obama. then jennifer aniston, cameron diaz, very obvious then trannies age very bad. their faces and bodys give it away. then…, wait for it… marlin monroe…, very obvious, once you see it. tons of others in music and model biz, f.ex. cara delevigne, taylor swift, giselle bündchen. and so on.

CONOR MCGREGOR ALLEGEDLY INCITED ALTERCATION WITH MGK BY MESSAGING MEGAN FOX

It was originally thought McGregor tried to approach MGK to thank him for supporting at his last fight. The rapper and his girlfriend, Fox, were in attendance at UFC 264. ‘Notorious’ was pushed away by security working for Kelly, and this may have caused McGregor to spill his drink. The former dual-weight UFC champion gathered his thoughts before launching a drink at MGK and Fox. McGregor even threw a punch before the fracas was broken up and both men entered the awards ceremony.

According to Extra host Billy Bush, the ugly incident was caused by the UFC star sliding in the DMs of the Hollywood actress.

This is something that would line up with what McGregor had to say immediately after the incident as he denied any knowledge of the singer except for the fact he dated Fox

Plenty of people with ‘proper’ careers also pursue martial arts/boxing as hobbies and cross paths with pro/semi pro fighters and know the difference.

It’s clear from interviews etc that Conor isn’t wasted, so if you think that he loses to a skinny rapper who as far as I know has no combat experience because he’s taller than him then I don’t know what to say.

Finally your F1 analogy makes no sense, I’m not saying Conor could win a ufc belt under the influence I’m saying he’d light that guy up before he even knew what happened even if he had been indulging.

1 Like

MGK KO’s Conor within 2 strikes.

All jokes aside, fuck both of them.

Shit role modes.

2 Likes