Conor McGregor vs Robbie Lawler "Ultimate Carnage" 🩸

Conor McGregor vs Robbie Lawler might be the craziest war of all time if Conor could handle a guy like Lawler. We really never thought about it that much but after Robbie retired Conor called him out on twitter.

Robbie retired in style smashing Niko Price in 00:38 seconds. A great way to go out but still we have to question does Robbie have more left in him? At 41 he must, Robbie will always be as tough as bricks. As for Conor a lot of the fans are doubting him at this point. Conor McGregor was broken literally in his last fight and has not had a fight in years. His fight with Chandler will really determine what the fans think of him moving forward, another words McGregor has to win or it is over.

A fight between Conor McGregor vs Robbie Lawler is certainly a fight we missed out on. It really would have been the ultimate carnage.

1 Like

No

2 Likes

Literally lol reading that.

5 Likes

Dude has more lawsuits in one year than he has wins in the past 5 years.

7 Likes

Lol. Robbie murder death kills Conor.

9 Likes

lol Robbie’s a bomber at WW. something tells me modern Conor would be rather more flat-footed than the 2016 version. ugly match up.

2 Likes

When is this fight with Chandler I keep hearing people mention?

I think Robbie could wear Conor’s punches a lot better than Conor could wear his. That’s all I’ll say

4 Likes

The Ultimate Carnage Championship

1 Like

MMA math isn’t real and doesn’t work, but it’s the best predictor we have, and it says Conor would win.

1 Like

Robbie Lawler said he wouldn’t take Conors neck
He’d take his soul

3 Likes

Conor always wants to stay in the headlines some way, whether its a sexual assault case or talking shit about fighters who he’ll never fight.

1 Like

McG doesn’t want any part of Lawler. He’s a legit WW, not no-weight-cut lightweights.

He wouldn’t be able to take Lawler down, and exchanging power shots would get ugly fast.

3 Likes

Prime Condit and Lawler Vs Wonderboy would have both been amazing.

I think so also.

It has.

Conor would be looking for a way out, most definitely.

1 Like

Thats because Conor would offer it right up as soon as Robbie starts doing damage.

Yea. I’d like to see it as a five rounder even now. I doubt it it’s too bad really could of been a classic.

Hard to imagine this being a bad fight.

1 Like