Conor McGregor's Interview on Highly Questionable

bbvv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGvgjZkXDJ8

"If I go for it, I'm going for the kill."

You won't catch me walking down the beach holding hands, you'll catch me going deep"

Sound like he's talking about fighting more than banging his girl haha. HQ always gets the best stuff out of interviews, love that show

"You won't catch me walking down the beach holding hands, you'll catch me going deep"'

unzips pants

ill be making cuts myself

lol chael doing seminars now?

Did anyone else think those interviewers were trying to make Conor look bad?

They kept shaking their heads almost as if they were mocking everything he said.

Hulk Rogan - Did anyone else think those interviewers were trying to make Conor look bad?

They kept shaking their heads almost as if they were mocking everything he said.
Yup. Black dude was full of contempt for some reason. Weird. Phone Post 3.0

Enjoyable interview, a bit off the beaten path. Phone Post 3.0

gorillagrappling - 
Hulk Rogan - Did anyone else think those interviewers were trying to make Conor look bad?

Yup. Black dude was full of contempt for some reason. Weird. Phone Post 3.0

I think maybe neither side was aware of what kind of interview to expect. These guys are usually fairly playful and aren't too serious with their interviews, but it seemed like Conor was expecting a serious interview and was kind of thrown off himself.

In the beginning of the interview he was stoic and straightforward.

"grew up playing football and fighting"

then went to his "human movement" stuff

Then started his "competitors bashing"

Smartly did not comment on Dana partying.

Then went full throttle...

I'm gonna fire him, become Vice President...

I like to get down, go for the kill... lol

His interviews are better than Chael's IMO.

Way more wit than guys like Tito brought with their gimmick and is gonna help Aldo sell a lot of fuckin PPV's.

And the new.... Vice President of the UFC..... Ccccccccconnnoooooor "Notorious" McGregor!!!!!!!!ooooooooorrrrrrr!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Picture Buffer hitting the 360 when he announces McGregor as the vice president and it makes it that much more epic.

Anyone have his interview on Sportscenter today? Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post

I enjoyed it lol it's gonna be fun to watch this all unfold between the siver and potential Aldo fight Phone Post 3.0

He has it

he is charismatic for sure

Fuck Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones.

Haha. I can't get enough of McGregor. He's like poetry in motions with the way he talks. Phone Post 3.0

Man... How awesome must your life be when you make tons of money by beating wholesale ass with spinning shit. And you don't even have to romance your girl or do any fluffy bullshit to get sex?! Damn you Conor... I'm gonna go cry in the corner about how much my life sucks now :( Phone Post 3.0