Conor McGregory sucks lowlights compliation

Youre the one refusing any proof. You want me to give you proof, when I dont know who you are, than give me your number and I will talk to you person to person. I dont do this online shit like you!

But you would never do that because the reality is youre a projecting shizophrenic whacko whos whole identity is online, and you would never want to expose that to me, because you know i would blast the loser you really are all over this site, and that would ruin you, because this online shit is all you have in your pathetic miserable life

You post on sherdog. You post goofy video game shit on the OG. Youre an absolute LOSER in every sense of the word

“Im so bored, tell me about video games”

Those are the words of a pathetic broken mentally ill man

And thats why you come on the UG and troll so much. Because trolling is all you have going for you in your life

1 Like

Everyone tell Jack to accept my challenge

He wants proof. And I will give him all the proof he wants, if he gives me his number, and I get to see the kind of ugly old man shizo he truly is

So it all comes down to Jack. This shows you, he doesnt want to be proven wrong. He wants to remain concinved in his delusions

Just give me your number and I will reveal and show you everything

@JackMerridew is suddenly scared. He wants to continue to be an anonymous online troll. Hes dick tucking again just like he did against winson!

@JackMerridew , youre an absolute shizophrenic loser. Youre not even worth the gum on the bottom of my shoes. Youre opinions mean nothing. Your existence means nothing. If you killed yourself, not 1 person would care or even know. Youre a muslim pedophile phaggot. You mean nothing. Youre just an online troll with a screen name. When youre ready to get serious, show your face. Give me your number if you want proof. Everyone knows the kind of dick tucking nutjob loser you are. So youre going to put up some collateral

1 Like

Triple post meltdown.

Sure, let me give this suspected schizophrenic paedophile who thinks he works for Conor and Canelo my personal info. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

If you’re going to make far fetched claims like that, it’s up to you to prove them.

You’ve been a member here for years and never posted anything but your incredibly autistic sounding posts. Never gave anyone any kind of proof no matter how many times people asked filthy asian fraud :nauseated_face:

Dick tucked again. I know who you are. You creepy old man muslin pedophilia phaggot living in Germany. Or are you half Japanese, and living in Canada, Dong? I know your obsessive posting on multiple forums, and how youre a video game weirdo. You have nothing going on in your life. All you have is your online trolling. Youre a severe shizophrenic. Thats why you call me a shizo, because youre projecting onto me what you are. Same way you threw out pedophilia after I called you that. I know how youre a muslim sympathizer and Islam is the religion of pedophilia, and ive seen your weird and insane posts defending pedophilia. Youre actions expose you as a creep

Show your face right now with a pic with your screen name and the UG on it, or else youre done and exposed!

This loser thinks im gonna reveal shit to him when hes an online nobody who no one knows who he is lmao.

No, show yourself, and give me your number so we can do this the real way

Your refusal is a concession

Youve dick tucked again just like you did with Winston

Do the world a favor so that theres 1 less nutjob in it, i.e you. You know what to do. No one will care about you. Not even your mother will care

lol you’ve been here since 2018 pretending to be a part of Conor and Canelo’s teams and given zero proof to anyone you disgusting schizophrenic fraud.

But you’re going to start now if I give you my personal info? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Youre the one asking for proof. You want it, than show yourself you muslim pedophile. Youre a nobody not worth the gum on the bottom of my shoe. You also use to post on the gamespot forums and were a huge phaggot mentally ill xbox shill. Didnt you go by Mike

Youre a severe shizophrenic whos whole identity is online. So if you want proof im going to make you give up your anonymity for the sake of everyone else you dick tucked on, because everyone knows youre a dick tucking loser troll who never holds himself accountable. Winston can attest to this. I will not let you get away with your trolling

You dick tucked. You will go on ignore now. No more enabling your mental illness

Gamestop forums? Mike? Xbox? Seems you’re projecting again.

I knew you had schizophrenic fantasies about Conor and Canelo, but now you’re including me in them as well. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You shill for Khabib and yet Khabib has NO idea who you are. What a miserable existence you have. Khabib and Islam dont know who you are and dont give a fuck who you are lol

Meanwhile i was payed to shill for Conor and Conor knows who I am lmao. Keep being a loser

You dick tucked. I couldve shown you the proof ONLY YOU ASKED FOR. You conceded. You dick tucked just like you did against Winston

Its because you want to continue to be an anonymous online whacko

What a disgusting mentally ill fraud this guy is.

Trains Canelo and Conor part time. Glued to my threads full time. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

So team Conor and Canelo paid you to help them out with your breakdowns and shill for them on this shit hole forum nobody cares about?

Absolutely nobody sane believes any of this you disgusting mentally ill fraud.

1 Like

You make 500 threads a day. I hardly post. Youre a severe shizophrenic. I called your bluff and you ran like a bitch with a chopped off penis and dick tucked like you always do. Youre going to post who you are. Thats payback for Winston.

Everyone should go check out his posts on the OG. Hes an absolute weirdo nutjob. He cries about how bored he is on the OG. Thats why he obsessively posts so much. Because he has nothing going on in his life. His entire life is trolling forums and playing video games

He was literally crying about how his life is empty and worthless because he has no video games to play

He is an old mentally ill broken man

He also posts on sherdog and has a million different accounts

You living in Canada now

lol @ all this fake news with zero links or receipts

Wouldn’t expect more from a mentally ill fraud who claims Conor and Canelo pay him to shill for them on the UG :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

He kept doing too much dick tucking. All talk and no action. He conceeded and dick tucked. He didnt truly want any proof. His online anonymity was more improtant to him because hes a loser who has nothing going on in his miserable existence. No more enabling his mental illness. Plus hes a nobody troll.

Ignored.

Best 😆 Laughing GIFs - find & share on Gifer

Youre not worth anything. Youre a muslim sympathizing pedophile phaggot. Hit the road

Seriously, suspend your disbelief for a second and imagine Conor approaching some mentally ill forum dweller to shill for him on this shit hole :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Oh, and also give coaching advice.

This schizo actually believes this.

Yikes GIFs | Tenor

This thread now belongs to me. I own it

This is what this thread will be about now

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Stan GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 Like

The religion of pedophilia