Conor McGregory sucks lowlights compliation

• 2 rounds of cardio
  • no grappling, wrestling
  • chokes badly when opponent gains upper hand
  • been figured out, exposed and broken
  • Only did well he used now banned iv’s to starve down to FW, 1-3 at LW in the UFC bum
  • Will never win a credible fight again
4 Likes

1 Like

You know you’ll watch his next fight intently

1 Like

What the fuck dude?

When he is sacrificed to Islam in the biggest ppv ever.

1 Like

I know I never get tired of seeing him lose, so I’m in.

11 Likes

,…and the richest man to ever do it. I’ll take that trade over a fake gold belt.

1 Like

3 Likes

7 Likes

^ honestly one of the most satisfying KOs to watch in ufc history

9 Likes

Gr8 Photos

4 Likes

Khabib even beat him in that :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

News - Conor McGregor reportedly buying pub he punched old man in | Sherdog  Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

4 Likes

Conor is to fighting what Tupac is to heterosexuality.

Really good at convincing stupid people they’re legitimate.

9 Likes

Conor does suck but weird Tupac claim. Not really much proof on him being gay mostly just a few fags who want him to be one as well.

No, Tupac was to being a gangster what Conor is to being a model citizen. Watch this interview before he was famous and tell me he’s a straight man.

2 Likes

Stop trying to derail the thread to someone who regularly got more pussy in a night than you have in your life.

This thread is about Conor sucking not your gay fantasies about Tupac.

More pics from Pac and Suge's Death Row orgy!! : r/Tupac

1 Like

Well not everyone is capable to collect checks and knockouts as Conor, most are not so gifted so they choose something safer like wrestling, less risk but smaller rewards
Now imagine if Conor wanted to be not ko artist but wrestler, would have cleaned mat with everyone, but its just boring, its not weight lifting competition its entertainment

You’re talking about Conor, I assume? Because, even though he sucks, he fucks chicks. He’s a notorious lady fucker. Even has some rape allegations.

Unlike Tupac, who is a well known homosexual.

2 Likes