Conor Modestly Describing His Appearance $$$

He could be a fantastic color man in MMA someday, I tink?

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

What a legend!

Haha I think Conor is one of the topics u and I only partially agree on. But you are spot on, here. Hard to argue that wasn't awesome. Conor is already a legend for sure. 

lol, crazy how I witnessed Outlaw'd by Lytle's transformation from cool, decent poster to mega troll. Every thread with him on it (now) is him acting 15. 

you suddenly get bored of trying to hype Dillion Danis? lolololo now one is fascinated with him wearing glasses?!

Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF -

lol, crazy how I witnessed Outlaw'd by Lytle's transformation from cool, decent poster to mega troll. Every thread with him on it (now) is him acting 15. 

He has always acted like this. The little rascal...

dios - 

He will fade into obscurity after he loses by knockout to mayweather ....in 2-3 years he'll be done 

I'd fight Badr Hari, Prime Mike Tyson and Prime Fedor at the same time for 100 Million. As long as the fight is not to the death.

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -
dios - 

He will fade into obscurity after he loses by knockout to mayweather ....in 2-3 years he'll be done 

I'd fight Badr Hari, Prime Mike Tyson and Prime Fedor at the same time for 100 Million. As long as the fight is not to the death.

COMPLETION, on the other hand...

Cutty McButts -
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -
dios - 

COMPLETION, on the other hand...

Lol

What kind of money was Tyson making in his heyday?

Mike_in_CA - What kind of money was Tyson making in his heyday?

According to Google his career income was estimated to be $4 million, his current net worth is estimated to be around $1 million...

And the Mayweather fight is not a lock yet

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

According to Google his career income was estimated to be $4 million, his current net worth is estimated to be around $1 million...

Mike had a $300 million fortune. And made about $20 mil per fight.

ProteinOverdrive -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Mike had a $300 million fortune. And made about $20 mil per fight.

He spent:

• Nearly $4.5 million on cars and motorcycles
  • $3.4 million on clothes and jewelry
  • $7.8 million on “personal expenses”
  • $140,000 on two white Bengal tigers and $125,000 a year for their trainer

• $2 million on a bathtub for his first wife, actress Robin Givens
  • $410,000 on a birthday party
  • $230,000 on cellphones and pagers during a three-year period from 1995 to 1997.

What's your point?! No, what's your point?! NO, what's you're point!

Im rubber you're glue....

goofy fucks

Attila -

LMAO @ "fresh cunt".  Can someone explain what that's supposed to mean in this context?

In Ireland we use the word "cunt" A LOT. 

It can be a term of endearment: "You're a funny cunt"

Or a term of hatred: "I hate that fucking cunt" 

Or if something is difficult, we say: "that's a cunt"

That's only a very small amount of examples where we use the word (it's actually rarely used when talking about an actual cunt)

Technical Primates -
Attila -

LMAO @ "fresh cunt".  Can someone explain what that's supposed to mean in this context?

That's only a very small amount of examples where we use the word (it's actually rarely used when talking about an actual cunt)

I love Ireland even more.  According to the DNA Ireland is the largest contributor at 34%.  Is that enough to get me in?  I want to come home.  Get the paperwork started.

Wanderpage - Can't really say much about that. I just don't get how he's so popular lol. Meh, all the power to him.
Just based solely on his fights he should be . Dot

youarewhatiswrong -
Technical Primates -
Attila -

I love Ireland even more.  According to the DNA Ireland is the largest contributor at 34%.  Is that enough to get me in?  I want to come home.  Get the paperwork started.

34%?

Pfff, absolutely. You're practically my brother, get your ass over here ya cunt!

Technical Primates -
youarewhatiswrong -
Technical Primates -
Attila -

34%?

Pfff, absolutely. You're practically my brother, get your ass over here ya cunt!

Lol

what's he gonna do after he loses? A guy like him is always gonna want more. Keep with boxing for lower pay days or go back to mma for likely smaller pay?