Conor owns Floyd on twitter

Pugilist82 -
Barry_BondsMVP -

https://youtu.be/Sz3YjOoAKBk

He wobbled him, but I don’t think he was in danger like the Mosley or Judah shots. I forgot about Chop Chop. That guy was crazy with his threaded eyebrows and everything.

I don’t feel he was in trouble with Judah either. It was just like a flash KD. Or at least it should of been called so. 

Pugilist82 -
Bukkaked by Bombers - 
Pugilist82 -
Wayne Glamcock - 
Pugilist82 - While Floyd did fuck around for a lot of that fight, Conor did MUCH better than expected and probably hurt Mayweather as much as all but like 3 fighters Floyd faced.

I like when leading up to the fight Saenchai’s name got thrown in the mix. Conor’s camp shut that shit down real fast.

first boxing you watched I guess… this comment is an embarrassment for the UG

LMAO, I probably have more boxing experience than 99% of the OG. What part of my post are you disputing?

1. Conor did better than expected. 2. Mayweather has barely been hurt in his career and Conor came closer than most. 3. Conor would get smashed by Saenchai and backed down (not even boxing, but it was in my post).

Well you may know a lot,but you are wrong about Conor hurting Floyd, at all let alone the most in his career 

was it those unorthodox rabbit punches that tickled your fancy? 

Anyway as a boxing expert, you should know  better then that. Just sounds like you don’t like mayweather to me

Mayweather wasn’t hurt much in his career. I’d say, Zab Judah hurt him the most(a knockdown that wasn’t called a knockdown). Moseley had him hurt early in their fight(I forget what round, but it was a right hand). Castillo, Maidana, and DLH all did well against him, but never seriously hurt him where I thought he would go down.

Conor had one moment where he seriously hurt him with a body punch(called a low blow). Say what you want, but that stunned him.

He’s been hit so little in his career the bar is very low, but that shot was just a nice clean body shot (Mayweather’s trunks were high- it was clean IMO) that hurt Floyd.

Regardless, he did better than everyone thought he would. I’ll be the first to admit, I thought it would be an embarrassment. He was clearly outclasses, but nowhere near the level you would expect for a guy making his debut.

apologies but the comments about Conner are just wrong IMO so I discounted the opinion. 

mayweather gave Conner rounds by standing in front of him... when did money ever do that? He knew Conner was a pretender and it was proved by the silly rabbit punches and foolishness. Good show for the mugs 

The Lion King -
ThatsHowIRoll -
Davy -

Floyd would get knocked out within 30 seconds by thousands of dudes in a real fight lol.. conor would ko him in 10 

He would destroy almost everyone on earth in a street fight. Including faggots like you that watched a few tenth planet YouTube videos 

I would smash Floyd in a street fight

This is ULTIMATE trolling haha

i remember i used to argue with you. No idea why. Lol

Pugilist82 -
Bukkaked by Bombers - 
Pugilist82 -
Wayne Glamcock - 
Pugilist82 - While Floyd did fuck around for a lot of that fight, Conor did MUCH better than expected and probably hurt Mayweather as much as all but like 3 fighters Floyd faced.

I like when leading up to the fight Saenchai’s name got thrown in the mix. Conor’s camp shut that shit down real fast.

LMAO, I probably have more boxing experience than 99% of the OG. What part of my post are you disputing?

1. Conor did better than expected. 2. Mayweather has barely been hurt in his career and Conor came closer than most. 3. Conor would get smashed by Saenchai and backed down (not even boxing, but it was in my post).

Well you may know a lot,but you are wrong about Conor hurting Floyd, at all let alone the most in his career 

Anyway as a boxing expert, you should know  better then that. Just sounds like you don’t like mayweather to me

Mayweather wasn’t hurt much in his career. I’d say, Zab Judah hurt him the most(a knockdown that wasn’t called a knockdown). Moseley had him hurt early in their fight(I forget what round, but it was a right hand). Castillo, Maidana, and DLH all did well against him, but never seriously hurt him where I thought he would go down.

Conor had one moment where he seriously hurt him with a body punch(called a low blow). Say what you want, but that stunned him.

He’s been hit so little in his career the bar is very low, but that shot was just a nice clean body shot (Mayweather’s trunks were high- it was clean IMO) that hurt Floyd.

Regardless, he did better than everyone thought he would. I’ll be the first to admit, I thought it would be an embarrassment. He was clearly outclasses, but nowhere near the level you would expect for a guy making his debut.

Sub only because this is the most retarded thing I’ve seen on this forum

1 Like

![](upload://rH9oXqTDWU3AOBLAgyRNjIcCG4B.jpeg)

1 Like

![](upload://3KJoVuuTW94URSmNeaHTX9RTfp7.jpeg)

1 Like
Wayne Glamcock - 
Pugilist82 -
Bukkaked by Bombers - 
Pugilist82 -
Wayne Glamcock - 

apologies but the comments about Conner are just wrong IMO so I discounted the opinion. 

mayweather gave Conner rounds by standing in front of him... when did money ever do that? He knew Conner was a pretender and it was proved by the silly rabbit punches and foolishness. Good show for the mugs 

“mayweather gave Conner rounds by standing in front of him”

Oh, I agree, that’s what I meant in my original post when I said Floyd fucked around for half of the fight.

I think you guys are misinterpreting my position. Conor got dominated, I’m not disputing that. My point is that no one(excluding Conor fanboys) thought the guy was going to land a punch no matter how much Floyd fucked around. He exceeded the very low expectations by using decent angles and even landed a few pretty good punches (which has hardly been done in Floyd’s entire career). Floyd himself even said he did okay considering. I remember two shots specifically (the body shot and an uppercut) that were better punches than others who’ve been fighting their whole lives landed. I will admit I haven’t seen this fight in years, but considering this was his DEBUT, I think it’s unfair to say he did horribly.