Conor owns Floyd on twitter

Floyd owns conor in the ring. 

Ring vs twitter ? 

Hmmmm....

Wayne Glamcock - 
Pugilist82 - While Floyd did fuck around for a lot of that fight, Conor did MUCH better than expected and probably hurt Mayweather as much as all but like 3 fighters Floyd faced.

I like when leading up to the fight Saenchai’s name got thrown in the mix. Conor’s camp shut that shit down real fast.

first boxing you watched I guess… this comment is an embarrassment for the UG

LMAO, I probably have more boxing experience than 99% of the OG. What part of my post are you disputing?

1. Conor did better than expected. 2. Mayweather has barely been hurt in his career and Conor came closer than most. 3. Conor would get smashed by Saenchai and backed down (not even boxing, but it was in my post).

Floyd and Connor are 2 talented fighters with the good sense to use a pro 'rassler heel routine. When Floyd was ‘Pretty Boy Floyd’ he was on the undercard events of PPVs. When he became ‘Money Mayweather’ people started watching so they could root against him. This game was perfected by Cassius Clay in 1964 before the first Liston fight. Incidentally, he stole the routine from Gorgeous George the pro wrestler.

No matter how you put it, Floyd was a 39-0 fighting a guy making his boxing debut. That was no win to be proud of for Floyd.

Let's see how many seconds Floyd lasts against Conor in a cage?

The Immortal One -

No matter how you put it, Floyd was a 39-0 fighting a guy making his boxing debut. That was no win to be proud of for Floyd.

Conor lost to Nate Diaz in a cage...

The Immortal One -

39-0? Stop trying to talk boxing 

Pugilist82 -
Wayne Glamcock - 
Pugilist82 - While Floyd did fuck around for a lot of that fight, Conor did MUCH better than expected and probably hurt Mayweather as much as all but like 3 fighters Floyd faced.

I like when leading up to the fight Saenchai’s name got thrown in the mix. Conor’s camp shut that shit down real fast.

LMAO, I probably have more boxing experience than 99% of the OG. What part of my post are you disputing?

1. Conor did better than expected. 2. Mayweather has barely been hurt in his career and Conor came closer than most. 3. Conor would get smashed by Saenchai and backed down (not even boxing, but it was in my post).

Well you may know a lot,but you are wrong about Conor hurting Floyd, at all let alone the most in his career 

was it those unorthodox rabbit punches that tickled your fancy? 

Anyway as a boxing expert, you should know  better then that. Just sounds like you don’t like mayweather to me

1 Like
King of Ducks - 

Conor got his shit pushed in by a midget lol

If FMJ is coming at you like that, you pose absolutely no threat whatsoever. That match was a joke!

The Immortal One -

Let’s see him get in the cage..I love that one 

hahaha fuck me, Conor got beat up by a guy with pillow fist, imagine throwing Conor in the boxing ring against GGG or canelo, he would be out cold in a few rounds.

Bukkaked by Bombers - 
Pugilist82 -
Wayne Glamcock - 

Well you may know a lot,but you are wrong about Conor hurting Floyd, at all let alone the most in his career 

Anyway as a boxing expert, you should know  better then that. Just sounds like you don’t like mayweather to me

Mayweather wasn’t hurt much in his career. I’d say, Zab Judah hurt him the most(a knockdown that wasn’t called a knockdown). Moseley had him hurt early in their fight(I forget what round, but it was a right hand). Castillo, Maidana, and DLH all did well against him, but never seriously hurt him where I thought he would go down.

Conor had one moment where he seriously hurt him with a body punch(called a low blow). Say what you want, but that stunned him.

He’s been hit so little in his career the bar is very low, but that shot was just a nice clean body shot (Mayweather’s trunks were high- it was clean IMO) that hurt Floyd.

Regardless, he did better than everyone thought he would. I’ll be the first to admit, I thought it would be an embarrassment. He was clearly outclasses, but nowhere near the level you would expect for a guy making his debut.

1 Like
Pugilist82 -
Bukkaked by Bombers - 
Pugilist82 -
Wayne Glamcock - 

Mayweather wasn’t hurt much in his career. I’d say, Zab Judah hurt him the most(a knockdown that wasn’t called a knockdown). Moseley had him hurt early in their fight(I forget what round, but it was a right hand). Castillo, Maidana, and DLH all did well against him, but never seriously hurt him where I thought he would go down.

Conor had one moment where he seriously hurt him with a body punch(called a low blow). Say what you want, but that stunned him.

He’s been hit so little in his career the bar is very low, but that shot was just a nice clean body shot (Mayweather’s trunks were high- it was clean IMO) that hurt Floyd.

Regardless, he did better than everyone thought he would. I’ll be the first to admit, I thought it would be an embarrassment. He was clearly outclasses, but nowhere near the level you would expect for a guy making his debut.

That body shot has been debunked numerous times. The video was shown again on here a few weeks ago. It was clearly a low blow. Any man would be hurt from that dick shot. 

Chop Chop Corley had Floyd hurt when they fought, as did Maidana right before the round ended. You can see him stumble a little after the punch. But no one had him hurt like Mosley did. 

https://youtu.be/Sz3YjOoAKBk

Barry_BondsMVP -
The Immortal One -

ill live in your head forever, little man

Left_Hook_Cemetery -
The Immortal One -

Conor lost to Nate Diaz in a cage...

And then Conor beat him up bad in the rematch.

Heck he beat him up in the first fight until he gassed.

Only reason why Nate got Conor was because Conor gassed.

They can fight 10 more times and conor will win every time because he knows exactly how to beat nate now: just have cardio.

The Immortal One -
Barry_BondsMVP -
The Immortal One -

No I just can’t over look clowns like you trying to sound like you know boxing. 

4 Likes

are there still Conor fanboys? that's pretty embarassing 

1 Like
Barry_BondsMVP -

https://youtu.be/Sz3YjOoAKBk

He wobbled him, but I don’t think he was in danger like the Mosley or Judah shots. I forgot about Chop Chop. That guy was crazy with his threaded eyebrows and everything.

The Immortal One -
Barry_BondsMVP -
The Immortal One -

As an idiot ?

1 Like
Dead President -

Conor should just stick to posting Denis Siver highlights 

Ooooooooooooooo

Rent free in Connors pea brain