Conor 'Rockhold' McGregor w/ Cute Family

BJTT-Frank Rizzo -
SHOGUN250 -

Why are white Irish people buying a Mexican themed cake for their baby's birthday? I mean it's fine and all, just seems.... kind of fucking weird

I dont know why they celebrate it but, it was Cinco de Mayo and all. 

touché!

His mum reminds me of Pumpkinhead.

Gay thread.

BrckNoHitBk -

lol @ the 2nd pic. He put his mom in a pretty awkward position. Why wear those short to go take some pics with your family?

All macho bullshit aside.....this.

Its a family party and he’s wearing the tightest of shorts to impress who? His wife who assumedly knows what he’s got? Or his Mom? Or maybe he was hoping to impress the picture taker …Jeremy Stevens

Brockback Mountain - LOL pulling your shorts all they way up your asscrack so your beans and frank go to one side or the other.

you would be surprised to know that those jeans actually come fitted like that

Al Cappucino -
BrckNoHitBk -

lol @ the 2nd pic. He put his mom in a pretty awkward position. Why wear those short to go take some pics with your family?

Its a family party and he’s wearing the tightest of shorts to impress who? His wife who assumedly knows what he’s got? Or his Mom? Or maybe he was hoping to impress the picture taker …Jeremy Stevens

you would be surprised that people make bad dress decisions all the time. it’s not exclusive to anyone.

Im pretty averagely endowed and if / when i wear shorts that tight.... Well thats the result.

Lol at any micro penis beta that thinks conor is packing anything other than standard irish heat.

Side note : i dont wear white skinny jeans for exactly that reason. Who needs to peacock 24/7 like that ? 

Look at the noggin on that boy

sage77 -

Is that Cain Velasquez on top of the cake?

LMAO

SHOGUN250 -

Why are white Irish people buying a Mexican themed cake for their baby's birthday? I mean it's fine and all, just seems.... kind of fucking weird

Not sure but I do know some Mexicans celebrate St patricks in Mexico due to hundreds of Ireland soldiers coming to their aid and Helping during the American invasion. 

"Mexico remembers the soldiers of San Patricios as heroic martyrs and their sacrifices are still honored today. Dignities from the Mexican government and the Irish embassy attend a commemoration each year in the Plaza San Jacinto. Both the Mexican and the Irish national anthems are played and an honor guard of elite Mexican soldiers salutes "

Doubt it has anything to do with that I know Mexicans appreciate them on their day.

Looks like scared turtle.

" The "San Patricios" were responsible for the toughest battles encountered by the United States in its invasion of Mexico, with Ulysses S. Grant remarking that "Churubusco proved to be about the severest battle fought in the valley of Mexico".

Idiot - Dee's beautiful

Sure is, irish girls are perfect, i love the red hair like hers....they're even sexier when they talk imo 

Not really lol 

Al Cappucino -
BrckNoHitBk -

Yup.

PelosiesPanties -

White trash with money!

Lol you're so bitter and jealous 

I thought it was the Game for a second.

i stopped wearing my tight white bike shorts for this reason

Come on dude, you with family, put underwear on.. and whats up with alien babies head?

white trash don't need no underwear