Conor 'Rockhold' McGregor w/ Cute Family

Kelso Foreman -

We Irish have big hogs. We cannot help it

You're obviously not really Irish.......  & that's not a "big hog" my friend, and I'm talking by normal standards not OG.... thats a regular wee irish penis 

JEWjitsu7 -

" The "San Patricios" were responsible for the toughest battles encountered by the United States in its invasion of Mexico, with Ulysses S. Grant remarking that "Churubusco proved to be about the severest battle fought in the valley of Mexico".

Someone told me they call white people gringos because thats how they tried to say green coats when talking about those irish soldiers.. .is that where it came from or was he fucking with me? You sound like you'd know 

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I have the biggest crush on his wife.  

Hope he doesnt read this.  His dumbass would probably throw a guard rail though my vechical.  

Stupid ass. 

Dugs95 -
Kelso Foreman -

You're obviously not really Irish.......  & that's not a "big hog" my friend, and I'm talking by normal standards not OG.... thats a regular wee irish penis 

Legit surprise lol at the end with regular wee Irish penis. Got me again on the instant replay. Hah

Anything BUT getting in the cage to stay desperately relevant

if you look closely, there is a 1st birthday candle on that mexican cinco de mayo cake

t5he reason they are celebrating, is bc their son happens to have his birthday on Cinco De Mayo

just a wild guess

I love him as a fighter, but he's a hopeless fuckup as a person. With everything he has, the money, and most importantly his family, how he can continue to do the shit he does is beyond me. I feel for his parents, his kid and most of all his wife. 

what is that in his shorts? A tic tac?

Going commando in white shorts a size too small. Classy.

Low T Low IQ - 

if you look closely, there is a 1st birthday candle on that mexican cinco de mayo cake

t5he reason they are celebrating, is bc their son happens to have his birthday on Cinco De Mayo

just a wild guess

correct. birthday cake

Brockback Mountain - LOL pulling your shorts all they way up your asscrack so your beans and frank go to one side or the other.

Your “frank and beans” hang directly down the middle?

The whole overcompensation with being a huge douche makes sense all the sudden. 

Smart man, he knows his fans are dick riders and is just giving them what they want.

Dugs95 -
Kelso Foreman -

one of the gayest posts i've ever read. this guy goes around measuring flacid penises all day.

so gross & unimpressive. 

low class.   

funny looking wide headed kid.  goofy expensive clothes that look awful.   and mom who is wearing sneakers with a dress.  

NBKfanforlife -

Lmao