Conor should pay the ufc for promotion

He is a good and exciting fighter no doubt, but his monetary success if a product of the ufc marketing machine. I doubt he is even a top 15 fighter in the ufc yet he makes anywhere from 5 to million per fight. The reality is that without the ufc putting together press conferences, commercials and using their connections to get him on espn, Conan, etc.he would just be another up and coming fighter. It's not like he could have reached the same status if he only had his Twitter and Facebook.

In fact, most ufc fighters would LOVE to get the type of exposure he has gotten and if I were negotiating a contract for a fighter I woild ask for specific promotional opportuinies. Yes, conor did more with it than most and he is great in front of the camera, but people are really underestimating the value of the platform he has been given. Ask yourself this. if a Conor shits in the woods would anyone hear it? The answer is no. Phone Post 3.0

I remember how excited he once was for a 60k fight night bonus. Now he tosses 10 mill away.

StrikingMMA - I remember how excited he once was for a 60k fight night bonus. Now he tosses 10 mill away.
Cocaine is a helluva drug. If homeless, hungry conor from 2 years ago met conor from today he would probably slap the shit out of him. Phone Post 3.0

What makes you think the UFC is responsible for all the media exposure he gets? There's a reason fighters like GSP, Rhonda, and likely Conor are represented by big talent agencies like CA agency.

da Vinci 81 - What makes you think the UFC is responsible for all the media exposure he gets? There's a reason fighters like GSP, Rhonda, and likely Conor are represented by big talent agencies like CA agency.
How much media had conor been doing even though he is desperate to state his side? Phone Post 3.0

He should pay you for promotion on the UG.

Can't quit making threads about him. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus -
da Vinci 81 - What makes you think the UFC is responsible for all the media exposure he gets? There's a reason fighters like GSP, Rhonda, and likely Conor are represented by big talent agencies like CA agency.
How much media had conor been doing even though he is desperate to state his side? Phone Post 3.0
Desperate to state his side? According to who? He said long before the nate fight he was going to scale back his media so I don't know what you're talking about. Again, what makes you think the UFC is responsible for all his media? Do you no think he has an agent working for him who books these things? How do you think he got booked for the vin diesel movie?

gokudamus - He is a good and exciting fighter no doubt, but his monetary success if a product of the ufc marketing machine. I doubt he is even a top 15 fighter in the ufc yet he makes anywhere from 5 to million per fight. The reality is that without the ufc putting together press conferences, commercials and using their connections to get him on espn, Conan, etc.he would just be another up and coming fighter. It's not like he could have reached the same status if he only had his Twitter and Facebook.

In fact, most ufc fighters would LOVE to get the type of exposure he has gotten and if I were negotiating a contract for a fighter I woild ask for specific promotional opportuinies. Yes, conor did more with it than most and he is great in front of the camera, but people are really underestimating the value of the platform he has been given. Ask yourself this. if a Conor shits in the woods would anyone hear it? The answer is no. Phone Post 3.0
If conor shit in the woods i wouldnt hear it

But i would probably stumble upon a thread you wrote about it Phone Post 3.0

VanCity_KO -
gokudamus - He is a good and exciting fighter no doubt, but his monetary success if a product of the ufc marketing machine. I doubt he is even a top 15 fighter in the ufc yet he makes anywhere from 5 to million per fight. The reality is that without the ufc putting together press conferences, commercials and using their connections to get him on espn, Conan, etc.he would just be another up and coming fighter. It's not like he could have reached the same status if he only had his Twitter and Facebook.

Dude just stop. Your troll game is weak as fuck. Phone Post 3.0
Troof hurtz Phone Post 3.0