Conor supposedly still wants Dec fight

“En route,” McGregor said. “I’m still hoping for December.”

“Yes, it has to be,” McGregor said. “Chandler, sit down and wait – and shut your mouth.”

Gives prediction for Danis vs. Paul

“Dillon’s going to win. Dillon will win,” McGregor said. “You know, he had the baby. We didn’t get to train together, so I don’t know the ins and outs. I know he’s doing well. He’s been training, and he’s going to go for it.”

On Paul’s fiancee filing a lawsuit against Danis

“It’s messy, all that,” McGregor said. “I don’t care about it. It’s an interesting build-up, and it’s exciting. Fair play to both of them.”

On Nate Diaz vs. Jake Paul + trilogy?

“It was not great,” McGregor said. “I’d like to see him back in MMA. I owe him a fight. I owe Nate a fight, so I’ve got to obligate that. He gave me my rematch and I got the better of him, and I owe him the trilogy for sure.”

1 Like

Meanwhile in John Fury news…

John Fury hopes Francis Ngannou was playing possum in ‘embarrassing’ open workout: ‘He ain’t got a prayer’

Farah Hannoun

September 29, 2023 9:15 am ET

Tyson Fury’s father found Francis Ngannou’s open workout laughable.

Ngannou makes his professional boxing debut against Fury in a 10-round bout on Oct. 28 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Ngannou took part in an open workout session Wednesday in Las Vegas, with legendary boxer Mike Tyson holding pads for him. Fury’s father, John Fury, was not impressed with what he saw out of the former UFC heavyweight champion.

“Just seen Francis Ngannou and Mike Tyson and that so-called trainer what’s got the pads on, seen the open workout,” Fury said in an Instagram video Wednesday. “I hope he’s kidding along and he’s playing possum here. I hope that’s a joke and intended to be a laugh because if it’s not, he ain’t got a prayer. He ain’t got a cat in hell’s chance. He won’t get out of the first round.

“It’s probably going to be Tyson’s quickest knockout. But you know what? It’s got to be kidology, that. It’s got to be full-on games because if that’s what he’s got, well, God help him, he’ll get smashed to bits. That’s all I’m saying, mate. That’s embarrassing. If that’s what he can do on a public workout, don’t bother doing a public workout. It’s a disgrace.”

According to FanDuel, Ngannou is a +720 underdog, meaning a $100 bet on the former UFC fighter would net a $720 profit. Fury is a -1350 favorite, meaning a $1350 bet would be needed on the WBC champion to return $100 profit.

1 Like

Maybe he should have rejoined USADA when he was supposed to.

4 Likes

This…

unless he is holding out for an exemption.

He’s going to troll Chandler into sitting out what is remaining of his career at this point.

2 Likes

It would be interesting to hear about how he is pursing this exemption, how he is exerting pressure on the right people to get it.

You wonder what he has to stay on that is preventing him from entering the pool.

1 Like

he likes to fight 155ers at 170 or 185 because hes like 200

2 Likes

He cant get sober two consecutive days lol

“Has” to or “wants” to?

If he “has” to stay on anything then he shouldn’t be fighting at all because he’s clearly not physically fit for it.

Conor has enough money to test himself before he decides to enter the testing pool.

He’s probably waiting until his tests come back clean.

That’s most likely what he’s been doing. He’s still pissing dirty so he continues to refuse re entry into USADA and hoping that UFC will grant him an exemption. Even though USADA already said that he doesn’t meet the requirements for an exemption.

Yeah and I’m still hopeful that I can get a vasectomy before the end of the year, but as I’ve told my wife many times unfortunately my doctor hasn’t gotten back to me and there’s not much else I can do.

Fuking faggot

Watch that potty mouth you silly fucking idiot

… was it your wife’s idea? :laughing: