Conor tells Chandler: "You'll do what you're told" regarding their upcoming fight

Is the fix in?

They won’t fight it’ll be Matt Brown vs Conor.

2 Likes

Sweet link. Very clickable. Much like.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Chandler comes out to swang and bang and lets Conor KO him in the first for an undisclosed 10 million dollars?

That’s what it sounds like. Cerrone part 2.

5 Likes

He may even tag conor and then collapse from shoulder punches
Dont get tricked!

Didn’t they already show in the upcoming shows Chandler blows out his knee while training his team.

Lmfao can you imagine

“That first scene man that obviously, that made the promo where he said, ‘You’ll do what you’re told’ … it’s time to I guess express that now that it’s out and everybody just watched it, I don’t quite know if I didn’t have a comeback,” Chandler said on YouTube (transcribed by MMA News). “The way they cut it, it was just me like this, you know, tapping on my chin. You’re seeing my first reaction and this won’t be the first time I think that’s definitely not how it happened in real life. That’s how they cut it. But this is what we’ve signed up for and this is a beautiful thing.”

That’s barely a coherent thought.

1 Like

I was all in on Chandler winning this fight easy. Now for some reason I can’t shake the thought of Conor dropping him and the fight stopped prematurely.

Also what a strange article. Reality show is edited, I may have responded but I don’t remember? Wtf?

I rewatched Chandler Dustin the other day. If chandler fights like an idiot like that agai. Conor will catch him and KO him in the first round

2 Likes

Assuming Conor trains and takes this seriously, that is

I predict Chandler executing a vicious Wang 'n Bang at the end of round 1.

At the start of round 2, Chandler lands a double leg takedown, but is submitted by Conor.

All parties involved have already bet on Conor winning by submission in Round 2.

See Alek’s fight below for round by round reference:

1 Like

Valid point

Let’s not judge. Maybe he’s hit his head over the course of his life. How could we know?

I’m just tired of lazy journalism. Did that statement really need its own article? It’s all clickbait, and I’m mad I fell for it.

Maybe prime Conor.

Todays Conor, if he gets caught will panic.

1 Like

Good point. But Chandler will have to hit him first then and he better have a good preparation to land on that Irish ass chin of his

We saw Conor panic in the trilogy fight with Dustin. The first clean combo Dustin landed Conor was back peddling and then eventually shot on Dustin, after claiming before the fight whoever shoots first is a Bitch lol

1 Like

I’ve read it three times and still don’t know what he said.