Conor v Benson @ Dublin

They both want it.. let's give them what they want and book this main event to save the card for Dublin.

>; )

Let's make it happen. I'm in. Who cares if C Mac loses at 155 lbs? As long as C Mac is ready to challenge Aldo in December, everthing's good. Have 'em wear heavier gloves if they're so worried about an injury. Phone Post 3.0

Worst card in UFC history? Phone Post 3.0

Jackson_Junior -
The Thrill of Success - Let's make it happen. I'm in. Who cares if C Mac loses at 155 lbs? As long as C Mac is ready to challenge Aldo in December, everthing's good. Have 'em wear heavier gloves if they're so worried about an injury. Phone Post 3.0
The hype dies down dumbass. Not to mention Conor's confidence Phone Post 3.0
Why the insult? Disagree, that's cool. But why the "dumbass"?

In the pretend world where all of this happens I'd actually buy fight pass for it.

Don't see it happening, though. Phone Post 3.0

That would be crazy. It'll never happen but I'd be crazy. Phone Post 3.0

Bendo would game Connor to school in his home town. Phone Post 3.0

It's funny to see how many people favor Benson in that fight. Can't wait to see Benson throw leg kicks off his back foot and shoot sloppy doubles.

That's easy work for Conor

I think it would be pretty fucking cool of Conor to Cowboy up and save the card for his homeland. He would earn a lot of respect from me.

Jackson_Junior -
Malvert the Janitor -
Jackson_Junior -
The Thrill of Success - Let's make it happen. I'm in. Who cares if C Mac loses at 155 lbs? As long as C Mac is ready to challenge Aldo in December, everthing's good. Have 'em wear heavier gloves if they're so worried about an injury. Phone Post 3.0

In the pretend world where all of this happens I'd actually buy fight pass for it.

From a business perspective, you'd have to be the biggest dumbass to do that. Phone Post 3.0
We're all just skipping through make believe land, friend. The idea is as pretend as the "dumbass" match maker who puts the fight together.

In make believe land cousins can fuck without consequence and cum shots taste like lollipops.

It's all good here, anything goes.

Might I offer you a handjob?

A make believe one, of course... Phone Post 3.0

Pillow fight is the way to go, imo Phone Post 3.0

Lol on a fight pass card. Phone Post 3.0

Rumble Young Man Rumble - I hope you fucking die OP

loldatbutthurt

Conor is so eager to step in against Dustin, he doesn't give a fuck what's your issue?
Benson is saying he's available to fight too.. so.. I wanna see who bangs who, you don't.

Conor ready to fight 10/24/15
Benson ready to fight 10/24/15
Dustin not ready to fight. 10/24/15

2/3 ready to bang 10/24/15.. letembangbro.

Rumble Young Man Rumble - I hope you fucking die OP
Troll or antagonist?

I'll go with antagonist for the time being... Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - 
Jackson_Junior -

This

Why such childish name calling when you disagree with someone?

StrikingMMA -
Malvert the Janitor - 
Jackson_Junior -

This

Make dumbass post, get called one. When I make a stupid post or thread, i get called for it. I dont mind though cause I dont have a sandy vagina like most of you. Phone Post 3.0

StrikingMMA -
Malvert the Janitor - 
Jackson_Junior -

This

Because it's a child from high school trying his best to fit in and find his place in this world I presume Phone Post 3.0

"Can't wait to see Benson throw leg kicks off his back foot and shoot sloppy doubles. "

lol @ "sloppy doubles", he was even with Edgar and Melendez in the wrestling, outwrestled Guida...he would probably have little trouble taking Conor down and would easily submit him there.

Jackson_Junior -
StrikingMMA -
Malvert the Janitor - 
Jackson_Junior -

This

Make dumbass post, get called one. When I make a stupid post or thread, i get called for it. I dont mind though cause I dont have a sandy vagina like most of you. Phone Post 3.0
I'd start considering your next screen name if I were you... Phone Post 3.0

I don't think the risk is worth the reward for the Ufc, but bendo vs Poirier is not a bad idea Phone Post 3.0

Rumble Young Man Rumble - 
Malvert the Janitor - 
Rumble Young Man Rumble - I hope you fucking die OP
Troll or antagonist?

I'll go with antagonist for the time being... Phone Post 3.0

Protagonist, IMHO

protagonists at least respond to retorts..

ur just a prop