Conor v. Dustin 3 rewatch: It wasn't close

I have not. Maybe it would change my opinion.

1 Like

You might be right.

1 Like

I agree with your statement, with that qualification. Conor has one extraordinary accomplishment at LW. But all his other accomplishments of note were at 145. That’s all I’m saying.

1 Like

I think it’s worth watching. The writing was on the wall, IMO. Conor was bound to exchange with Dustin, and those exchanges were bound not to go well for him.

The judges disagree.

1 Like

It’ll be interesting what comes out of Dustin’s claim. But, if you’re throwing leg kicks at full blast without shin conditioning or the proper angle, that’s on you.

2 Likes

Wasn’t that illegal as fuck when Dustin used the fence to defend the choke?

2 Likes

Connor came out hot, but Before it went to the ground Dustin caught him with a good 3-4 piece combo that took Connors soul. You could see it, it bobbled headed him, had shades of the 2nd fight. the choke was desperation that’s why he went for it twice then he got pummeled with elbows.

He was on the way out IMO.

5 Likes

I thought so as well but Conor was putting his fingers in his gloves lol, so i guess it balances out.

1 Like

Yep. Just noticed from another post he put his toes in the cage to out of the choke.

1 Like

No. It’s only illegal if your fingers or toes grip the metal.

I didn’t see that. If so, my above post is wrong.

I think his toes did

Yeah. And a big shot before that combo.

1 Like

Did they release the judges scores from the o malley fight?

I never seen an another angle…maybe his toes were in the cage…maybe he used his heels…but at some point Dustin was at damn near 90° angle

Probably. They should score the first two rounds. But, not the third.

I think it’s fair to say that Dustin is to Conor what Chris was to Anderson. Imo.

2 Likes

I agree completely.

Except Dustin might be a better all-time fighter, too.

1 Like

I watched that video. It’s a nothingburger.

1 Like