Conor Vs Mayweather 2

Dodgy source but RT and Daily Mail reporting that Mayweather has confirmed he’s boxing Conor in Dubai November.

What a really, really, really weird idea!!

1 Like

Not weird money wise. It will rake in the money.

1 Like

Gene Wilder No Thanks GIF

9 Likes

I dont think it does nearly as well as #1

7 Likes

The link says “in 2023”. I don’t see Conor boxing in Nov. Hell, Floyd is boxing Asakura on Sunday.

1 Like

exhibitions beforehand.

“I want to go out there this weekend and have fun,” Mayweather said of his upcoming meeting with Japanese MMA fighter Mikuru Asakura at the Saitama Super Arena.

“Then I have another exhibition Dubai in November and me and Conor McGregor in 2023.

“We don’t know if it’s going to be an exhibition or a real fight. But there’s been talks of both. I would prefer an exhibition,” Mayweather added.

Probed on why he would prefer an exhibition rather than the type of licensed boxing bout that the two put on in 2017, Mayweather clarified: “I am not into fights where I am going to take any real punishment.”

“So, guys like Conor McGregor and guys that don’t really hit hard such as YouTubers or UFC guys, I don’t really mind colliding with those kinds of individuals but nothing where I am going to put myself in a position where I am going to harm myself or hurt myself,” Mayweather, 45, added in a dig at the Irishman.

5 Likes

I’ll be happy to pirate it if there is absolutely nothing else going on

7 Likes

Retards on this forum will buy it. Money grab farce just like the 1st one.

2 Likes

Will it though?

A bigger, slower Conor would look even worse than the first fight.

Hopefully, this is untrue.

2 Likes

I thought Mayweather was fighting KSI’s brother

2 Likes

Naw but the pressers will be lot again leading up too it

For Conor to do this it would require the UFC to co promote. We will see.

I can’t see anyone giving a flying shit about anything to do with this fight. Pressers included.

You can’t catch lightning in a bottle twice. Especially not after all that’s changed since the last time.

It might be a money grab but it won’t grab much but a few sucker dollars.

I’d pay to see Jake Paul and Anderson before I’d pay for this shit. For the record I’m not paying for either though and wouldn’t likely even watch Floyd McGregor 2.

6 Likes

Man can’t even beat people in his own sport anymore let alone one of the best boxers ever

5 Likes

He went deaf?

4 Likes

Beat* :fu:t2:

2 Likes

Fuck conor

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like