Conor vs Paul

Why is Conor adding so much weight in recent months? After his injury I predict he’s looking to cash in on boxing once again, no more leg kicks or take downs for him. Fighting either of the Paul brothers would require him to bulk up and that is exactly what he’s doing.
Conor made his biggest paycheck by far against Floyd and I seriously doubt he’d have any problem committing to another shit show to make even half what he made in the first.
It’ll probably be Logan since he fought Floyd to a “draw” and is most likely the lesser of the two. Plus, a win would make another paycheck against Jake a high probability opportunity.
Of course there’s always the chance he thinks a run at 170 is in the making which if true I think I may have given Conor to much credit in the intelligence department.

2 Likes

I’d watch

Was thinking this too, no other reason to roid up so much, it can not be that he wants to fight 170, he might after but he will get murdered there.

He at least has a punchers chance at 155 but his power doesnt translate as well as he moves up, he just wants the money fights now, he will never be champ again

He’s only roiding to make himself feel like a big man after all the embarrassing losses he suffered.

No way Dana would ever build Pauls name more and allow this,

He could KO Conor.

I think a fight with Masdival or Nate is the only thing that makes sense for him at 170.

1 Like

Paul by ko.

That would ruin Dana lol, but to be honest Conor at the same weight “if” massive if he could keep some of the speed he will outbox Paul. But he won’t KO him and has the risk of getting knocked out himself. It’s a tricky fight, don’t think Dana wants to gamble on it.

He’s roiding up because he got PUNKED by machine gun Kelley.

1 Like

Paul is a LHW, no matter what Conor does he’ll still be dwarfed by Jake.

Not happening.