Conor wants ownership, equity

Are gold will tell him to fuck off. As valuable as conor is, he isn't making this kind of money anywhere else. He needs to ufc for his big paydays. Phone Post 3.0

*Ari Phone Post 3.0

Conan and the other guys own part because they invested the money. Presumably nothing is stopping Conor from buying in.

Still, he basically is the UFC at this point, so they need to make him happy. 

Arbitrarily Chosen Username - Are gold will tell him to fuck off. As valuable as conor is, he isn't making this kind of money anywhere else. He needs to ufc for his big paydays. Phone Post 3.0

I bet he would make $100 million fighting Mayweather...

2JupitersTooMany -

Doubt this will happen. It's not like there is another promotion that Conor could take to number one. His value obviously shrinks to just about nothing when his run ends, and MMA fighters don't have very large shelf lives. He probably missed his chance when he didn't buy in at the time ownership transferred. But who knows.

If he could get out of his contract...

A super fight boxing match with mayweather could net him $100 million...

Easy. Phone Post 3.0

I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -
dbabyq -

Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest fighting as a owner would the comisión go with that 

Have you ever heard of something called mayweather promotions? Phone Post 3.0

Ufc is diferent than boxing mayweather has a promotional company he doesn't own boxing but I see where you coming from 

As 2 weight Champ he has to play his cards now or never. 

It's funny how so many who complain about how the UFC treats fighters hate on Conor.  He is literally changing  the game raising the bar and who better to have an owner stake then a fighter.